Speculation: Expectations on upcoming road trip NSH-LAK-ANA-SJS

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Next week will be the real real real test. But what to expect?
0 points = fire Maurice, get the pitchforks out, full panic mode
1 point = fire Maurice, get the pitchforks out
2 points = get the pitchforks out
3 points = get the blender out ASAP
4 points = meh but ok
5 points = good road trip!
6 points = this team is actually good!
7 points = Maurice is pretty good coach after all!
8 points = who are we going to beat first in playoffs?

What are Your realistic expectations? I'm confident we will get at least 4 points.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Beat the shit out of Nashville. Please. I don't want that beautiful record against the Central to be ruined.

If could get away with five points or more, I'd be very happy. Anaheim remains riddled with injuries, and the Sharks have had massive problems scoring goals (then again, their goaltending is something else). We should be able to win both of them. The hard part is to steal points from Nashville and the Kings.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
If anyone is doing the West coast trip to follow the team, let us know how it goes!

A buddy and I are going down in January when Jets do SJ and ANA, and making a vacation out of it. Can’t wait to drive the PCH.

Reactions: SoCalJetsFan

brock0791

Jul 2, 2015
If anyone is doing the West coast trip to follow the team, let us know how it goes!

A buddy and I are going down in January when Jets do SJ and ANA, and making a vacation out of it. Can’t wait to drive the PCH.

Hertz has a few extra categories for rental cars (prestige, adrenaline, dream) Highly suggest one for the drive.

Also check out stay and play packages at inn at spanish bay/pebble beach. Used to be able to get 2 nights and a round each at pebble and spyglass for $1200 per person if you're a golfer

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I think we're going to get 4 or 5 points out of this one. The afternoon juju seemed to be better, so I'm hoping the road tour magic is amped as well

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
There would be nothing wrong with going .500 on this trip and collecting 4 points, especially if one of the wins came against Nashville.

5 points would be great.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Just a note for the person driving down the PCH - Unfortunately the coastal highway around big sur is closed due to a landslide, so you have to drive inland. It will still be a nice drive but it’s a real shame because that’s a really scenic area

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
What's with the 1:00 start on Friday against the Ducks anyway?

What an odd game time for a Friday.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
This does seem like the traditional 4+ game road trip in which they collapse and lose them all, as is tradition. I think this year's edition is good for 2 wins at least though.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011

Did it a few years ago, California is a beautiful State! 5 out of 8 pts.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I would be happy with two wins. Anything better than that, and I might even start believing in Maurice. Emphasizing the word MIGHT though...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
What's with the 1:00 start on Friday against the Ducks anyway?

What an odd game time for a Friday.

They kind of have a pretty big holiday south of the border. You know a 4 day weekend kind of holiday ;)

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Do we ever play well in NSH or ANA? We play well in LA, I see wins over LA and SJ and losses in the other two games.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
Is
They kind of have a pretty big holiday south of the border. You know a 4 day weekend kind of holiday ;)
Is Black Friday a holiday? I know Thanksgiving is Thursday but I wasn't aware Friday was also a holiday.

Certainly not for the retail sector.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->