Expectations for the first 6 weeks

BroadwayJay*

Was I the only one who heard Cappy say "we played well against Colorado" in the pre-game interview on Saturday? I almost **** myself.

Here comes a classic BroadwayJay Controversial Statement:

I agree with Simple Jack. I thought we looked like the better team against Colorado.

Only exception is that Varly was brilliant, which is how they win games. That team is NOT good, which I've been saying for some time. Goaltender can't save them forever.

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Colorado took a dump on us after the first period and we deserved to get smoked. I thought we played a terrific road game in SJ and just didn't get a positive result...and the last three games speak for themselves.

I think what some people don't understand is that it usually takes more than one training camp to get all these new guys on the same page. Jaro and CJ learning how to communicate with our defenseman, Kulie and Grabovski trying to find and generate chemistry with guys they've never played with before and let's not forget Leddy and Boychuck being Islanders for all of about 10 minutes before the season started.

I think it's a miracle they are sitting at 9-5 after 14 games and truly believe they will only get better as time goes on and they continue to gel...not a doubt in my mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad