Speculation: Expansion Draft - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
So FLA exposed Luongo?

The thankfully the ED is happening when it is, and not in a few years when we would need to worry about Morrissey, Ehlers and Laine!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am ok with Dano getting exposed. PMo doesn't know how to utilize him properly and he isn't "our type" for some reason and since Maurice is here for the long haul I guess its Dano that has to go if thats who Vegas chooses.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
I am ok with Dano getting exposed. PMo doesn't know how to utilize him properly and he isn't "our type" for some reason and since Maurice is here for the long haul I guess its Dano that has to go if thats who Vegas chooses.

I don't think there's any way you could rate him higher than our 6th best winger going into next season. Imo his injury hurt his opportunity last season not Pomo. It's best for him and the jets that he get selected.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
I think a lot of gm's have made side deals, should be an interesting expansion draft, losing Dano is about best we could do considering what this org. values.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
I wonder if Vegas could be a potential destination for Trouba?

#6 overall, Jonas Brodin, Calvin De Haan

for

Jacob Trouba

De Haan Myers
Morrissey Byfuglien
Enstrom Brodin

It would give Vegas its superstar. And we know that's what Jacob...errrr...Kurt wants.

If he doesn't want to take a $7.0M X 7yrs now I'd do this deal in a blink!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I don't think there's any way you could rate him higher than our 6th best winger going into next season. Imo his injury hurt his opportunity last season not Pomo. It's best for him and the jets that he get selected.

Well if we built a scoring top 9 Dano would be a very valuable asset but alas we will roll with a top 6......checking 3rd line.....face puncher 4th line so yea Dano is a waist.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Well if we built a scoring top 9 Dano would be a very valuable asset but alas we will roll with a top 6......checking 3rd line.....face puncher 4th line so yea Dano is a waist.

laine ehlers wheeler perreault armia connor whos job does he take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad