Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
kasper11 said:
Wow, some game between me and Ottawa:
Jochen Hecht injured at 01:30 of the 1st Period
Dmitri Kalinin injured at 04:22 of the 2nd Period
Marian Gaborik injured at 19:02 of the 3rd Period

Meanwhile, there were only 2 penalties called the entire game.

Those Devils are dirty as hell. :amazed:

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Flyer Results

Yikes!!!! 0-3 :cry:

I would like to officially ask that I play all my games at home in the regular season because 3 straight loses away from home has not yielded the results I need to make the playoffs and have a chance for the Cup. :help:

If granted, I will not ask for any more favours.

Thank you in advance,
Claudio

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Claudio Mannarino said:
Yikes!!!! 0-3 :cry:

I would like to officially ask that I play all my games at home in the regular season because 3 straight loses away from home has not yielded the results I need to make the playoffs and have a chance for the Cup. :help:

If granted, I will not ask for any more favours.

Thank you in advance,
Claudio

I'll be happy to grant this, on the condition that the proceeds of those games are split 60/40 between Columbus and Carolina. (Carolina because Dion would be the one adjusting the sched, and Columbus because - heck! - I could really use the money ;) ...).

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
kasper11 said:
Dion ---
Can you just post when you plan on starting the regular season?

How can we start with some teams carrying incomplete roster. Have we set a deadline for this?

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Kudos to Ray Emery!

My Bruins got 38 shots off vs. the Panthers...but they were denied 37 times by none other than youngster Ray Emery. A phenomenal job - and despite Turco officially getting the first star of the game - hats off to Emery - the former CHL goaltender of the year - he should have gotten that first star. I am sure you Sens fans are hoping to see parallel performances like that in the NHL - he's got a couple of good games under his belt already...

Outstanding HFNHL performance.

Ray Emery (FLA), 37 saves out of 38 shots, L, 0-0-0

- GM Bruins

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
If you want an outstanding performance, how about the Canes killing 12 minutes against the Nucks after Jason Wiemer got a minor and misconduct on a high sticking penalty. The boys still got more shots off in the period. Go figure... :dunno:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Donga said:
If you want an outstanding performance, how about the Canes killing 12 minutes against the Nucks after Jason Wiemer got a minor and misconduct on a high sticking penalty. The boys still got more shots off in the period. Go figure... :dunno:

Dion, since when does a 10 minute misconduct penalty result in a powerplay for the opponent? :dunno:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ville Isopää said:
Dion, since when does a 10 minute misconduct penalty result in a powerplay for the opponent? :dunno:

I thought any penalty resulted in PP. I guess I must read the rule book :cry:

HFNHL Red Wings

Tampa GM said:
When does the season start? Have we mention a date yet?

Unfortunately we have encountered a hickup with the new version of the SIM. We have some very capable people (I'm not one of them) looking into the issue to determine if one of our files are corrupt, incompatable, or whether it's a bug.

We hope to have this resolved shortly.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
the sharks get smoked by the jackets 6-2 :bow: :dunno: if only martin brodeur was playing that good in real life :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad