PIT v TOR
DET v CGY
STL v MIN
NAS v PHX
SJS v CBJ
COL v DAL
ANA v EDM
LAK v CHI

As part of the drive to bring back the fans, the HFNHL will be giving out replica stanley cup for the first 1000 fans through the gates at the first pre-season home game for the teams.

Also, teams will notify the fans which game will be free, while other games will be selling tickets at $10 for all level of seating. So come one, come all... :yo:

Last edited:

HFNHL Red Wings

Hmmm ... My first game is against Columbus eh? Last we met the Red Wings were eliminating the Blue Jackets in game 7 of the 1st round.
I might have to tweak my lines for this matchup :razz:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Dion,

There is a problem with Eddie Belfour position. He is showing up as a right wing when I do auto lines. Also, if you go to game #1, there is no goalie stats showing for NYI. :dunno:

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Thanks Dion!!!

One quick note....my lines werent' updated. I definately moved Kovalchuck to the pro team. Can you let me know if it is my file that is wrong and I will fix?

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
kasper11 said:
Thanks Dion!!!

One quick note....my lines werent' updated. I definately moved Kovalchuck to the pro team. Can you let me know if it is my file that is wrong and I will fix?

Same here by the looks of things.

Can you let me know as well Dion.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I have no idea what is going on with the lines. I definitely made sure I loaded all the lines that I got. As a safety measure for everyone, please put in your lines in a text file along with the lines so that I can check. Next exhibition games should be done by this Thursday. I know this probably won't give some of you time but I was to get the party started shall we say... :)

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
I seriously doubt shootouts are in yet. Give the sim programmers some time.

Dion - I would thank you for running the games, except that my team got lit up. FYI, the lines were correct.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
kasper11 said:
I seriously doubt shootouts are in yet. Give the sim programmers some time.

I searched for the topic, and couldn't find it here, so I assumed that was the case. Just making sure. With St Louis, Sturm, Nagy, Bergeron, Ribeiro and Perezhogin next year, I am looking forward to shootouts.

...of course...if Cloutier sucks this much all year and Toskala is injured a long time.....I may not.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Wild GM said:
I searched for the topic, and couldn't find it here, so I assumed that was the case. Just making sure. With St Louis, Sturm, Nagy, Bergeron, Ribeiro and Perezhogin next year, I am looking forward to shootouts.

...of course...if Cloutier sucks this much all year and Toskala is injured a long time.....I may not.

Sounds like me, with Kovalchuck, Gaborik, Bondra, Vorobiev, Horton, Blake I have some players putting up some goals this season.
With Weekes as my goalie, I have nobody who can stop them.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
From the Hurricanes/Leafs game....

"Game Notes

Matt Walker and Chris Neil fight to a draw"

We keeping scorecards on fights this year or something? Do we have endorsement deals for this thing?

HFNHL Red Wings

So when's game 3? Is anyone still having issues with line submissions?

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
So when's game 3? Is anyone still having issues with line submissions?

SHould be done tonite... Uploaded tommorrow morning...

As for line submissions, besides DAL and TOR, there are three other teams with GMs that haven't posted any lines thus far.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Donga said:
SHould be done tonite... Uploaded tommorrow morning...

As for line submissions, besides DAL and TOR, there are three other teams with GMs that haven't posted any lines thus far.

Well, no need to be shy - name them, so the GMs can be appropriately embarrassed. :teach:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Bumpity Bump...

As per Ohio's Suggestion...

I'm calling out the fang ones of Nashville, the birdies from Atlanta and the black and white army in Pittsburgh. Where are you guys?? Auto lines do not count. If you told me to auto lines than I would grizzle at you but would not have placed a strike on you.

As for the rest of you guys... please start putting position changes in a text file in your folder with your new lines in that text file with the changes. Also please remember there is a 4-man PP and 3-man PK plus extra attackers.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Wow, some game between me and Ottawa:
Jochen Hecht injured at 01:30 of the 1st Period
Dmitri Kalinin injured at 04:22 of the 2nd Period
Marian Gaborik injured at 19:02 of the 3rd Period

Meanwhile, there were only 2 penalties called the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad