Exhibition: Aug 28 GDT - Slovakia vs. Canada (2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not quite yoda

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ok. In the 1st exhibition game, we allowed 3 goals. Jovo was on the ice for all 3 goals. in the 2nd game, we allowed 1 goal and Jovo was on for the goal. Today we have allowed 2... Jovo was on the ice for the 2nd goal (Hossa breakaway). Not sure about the 1st goal. In any event, the Jovo- Brewer pairing is pretty damn weak up to now (statisticaly speaking). And as far as I am concerned, the only reason Brewer was named to the original team this year is cuz he was there as the 7th D is SLC. And the the only reason Brewer was the 7th D in SLC (ahead of Redden) is because Lowe (the EDM GM) had a say in picking the team.

So I really hope the guy gets benched and I fail to understand why the duo hasn't been broken up yet.

:jump:

PapaBear*

:mad:
E = CH² said:
I couldn't agree more. It's awful.

Whos dumb enough to watch baseball, where the stupid pitcher throws a ball every 5mins. Then they have to throw the ball back. God so freaking slow. It took 4hrs for that damn game that is absolute ludicris!

Id rather watch darts

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
bling said:
Nope....how many periods of World Cup exhibition hockey is ESPN showing today? :shakehead

Its called sarcasim and I doubt they would show a Canadian exhibition game anyway. Doesnt make sense to broadcast that one in the states now does it. And they'll be showing more WC games than sportsnet.

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
bling said:
I am sorry I laughed at you guys for having to suffer through a baseball game to get to see hockey.

Maybe you can now have a little bit of compassion for us poor hockey deprived Americans. At least you get to see two periods of hockey.
I don't know how you guys can survive...

Heh, they're showing the baseball highlights on SN now.

EDIT: Second period has started.

PapaBear*

Baseball Is So Freaking Lame, I Dont Even Know How They Even Consider That A Sport.

Yay, Hit A Ball With A Bat..........whoopdie Doo Shabba Bubba Ding Dong

Im A-rod And I Want More $ - Ppppppfffffff

bling

Jun 23, 2004
Hockeyfan02 said:
Its called sarcasim and I doubt they would show a Canadian exhibition game anyway. Doesnt make sense to broadcast that one in the states now does it. And they'll be showing more WC games than sportsnet.

No, I think it is called sarcasm. As was my post...

Vic Rattlehead*

Wow, 10 pages and nobody noticed that Thornton and Doan brought intensity to this game(more importantly Litner) in the first period.

Come on Canada.

rulin

Jan 30, 2004
Penalty killed. Post for Slovakia (Satan), and a good chance for Canada.

Vic Rattlehead*

People who acutally saw the first period, how's the Maltby-Thornton-Doan line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad