Exhibition: Aug 25 GDT - Czech Republic vs. Germany (7-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Dont forget, Germany is playing under a new coach now. Hans Zach isnt coaching them anymore. Maybe the new coach has a different style of play

Last edited:

bling

Jun 23, 2004
12# Peter Bondra said:
Dont forget, Germany is playing under a new coach now. Hans Zach isnt coaching them anymore. Maybe the new coach has a different style of play :dunno.
Yes that is true and they do have a few more seasoned NHLers playing for Germany this tournament. But I do think ditching Zach may have helped the most. ;)

bling

Jun 23, 2004
the weakerthans said:
Anyone know why Patrick Elias isn't playing?? I was counting on him to win my pool..
Patrick has a strained groin.

joolzie

Sep 24, 2003
Michigan
www.lolabug.com
Německo - Česká republika 4:7 (2:2, 2:3, 0:2)
Branky a nahrávky: 3. Schubert (Ustorf), 8. T. Martinec (Ustorf, M. Reichel), 31. M. Goc (Sturm), 32. M. Reichel (Schubert, T. Martinec) - 10. Havlát (Malík, Dvořák), 17. Vlasák (Prospal), 23. Dvořák (Havlát), 29. Jágr (Výborný, Martin Straka), 35. Hejduk (Dvořák, Dopita), 46. Dopita (Havlát), 48. Vašíček (Dvořák, Hejduk).

From http://www.hokej.cz/index.php?lng=CZ&webid=0&debug=&akce=clanek&id=22122

Vic Rattlehead*

joolzie said:
Německo - Česká republika 4:7 (2:2, 2:3, 0:2)
Branky a nahrávky: 3. Schubert (Ustorf), 8. T. Martinec (Ustorf, M. Reichel), 31. M. Goc (Sturm), 32. M. Reichel (Schubert, T. Martinec) - 10. Havlát (Malík, Dvořák), 17. Vlasák (Prospal), 23. Dvořák (Havlát), 29. Jágr (Výborný, Martin Straka), 35. Hejduk (Dvořák, Dopita), 46. Dopita (Havlát), 48. Vašíček (Dvořák, Hejduk).

From http://www.hokej.cz/index.php?lng=CZ&webid=0&debug=&akce=clanek&id=22122
Nice game for Havlat and Dvorak

PenaltyBox

Apr 17, 2004
joolzie said:
Cechmanek for all of them, I'm pretty sure. He appears to have left the game injured at about the 45 minute mark.

Czechs win, 4-7.
I can confirm that he was in goal for all 4 goals and also that he left the game early. He s been siting on the bench with his right hand "burried" in ice ... I m not 100 % sure though what has happened.

SaschaNHL

Jul 9, 2004
Marcel Goc played very good. I was in the Stadium. He scored one goal and was named to Germans Player of the Game. Havlad was the Player of the Game for the Tschech Rep. Cechmanek was injured in the third Period. Prusek had played for 10 Minutes.

The Germans played very well, and 7-4 for the Tschechs is a little bit to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->