Exhibition: Aug 25 GDT - Czech Republic vs. Germany (7-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joolzie

Sep 24, 2003
Michigan
www.lolabug.com
Am I translating correctly that Elias has a pulled groin, Havlat and Sykora have colds, and Frank Kaberle is probably going to be replaced on the team by Skoula?

bling

Jun 23, 2004
joolzie said:
Am I translating correctly that Elias has a pulled groin, Havlat and Sykora have colds, and Frank Kaberle is probably going to be replaced on the team by Skoula?
Martin is going to get to play?

I am sorry to hear that there is sickness and injury on the Czech team but I will not deny being excited that Martin Skoula may get a chance to play. He did a very nice job in the World Championships and I was surprised he was not originally picked for the team.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Those who think that Germany is going to win this game certainly haven't seen a second from Monday's game between the Czechs and Finland.

The Czechs are playing great hockey, they're a lot better than Finland. A lot of players were a bit rusty yet, and didn't have much luck with the goal posts.
That will change.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
bling said:
Is this game being live streamed anywhere on the net?

I have no idea. Probably you should check out hokej.idnes.cz during the game, or German's DEL site.

But the game is not even on TV in the Czech Republic! :banghead:

bling

Jun 23, 2004
wilka91 said:
I have no idea. Probably you should check out hokej.idnes.cz during the game, or German's DEL site.

But the game is not even on TV in the Czech Republic! :banghead:

Is there a live scoring site similar to what is available for the Swe/Fim game?

bling

Jun 23, 2004
Sanderson said:
What the hell has happened to Germany? :eek: :D

Seven goals in five periods of play. In this years WC they only scored ten goals in six games...

We have some scoring in this game.. :handclap:

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I don't get it. How can Germany score 4 times against the Czechs? Noone has scored 4 times against them at the last 2 Olympics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad