Exhibition: Aug 23 GDT - Canada vs. USA (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blah

Jun 24, 2003
Nazzy-19 said:
"There's not a better goaltender with better stickhandling abilities than Rick Dipeitro."
"No doubt about it."

How about Brodeur or even Turco.
Turco? No way.

Vic Rattlehead*

Come on Canada, Get a goal. Luongo better not allow another goal.

Crosscheckin to Konowalchuk. Powerplay to Canada.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
Jesus Christ, Brodeur plays 30 minutes of spec-damn-tacular hockey, and Luongo comes in and blows the first shot he faces...

I am hopeful this shuts up the "Luongo > Brodeur" peanut gallery, but it's probably all in vain.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
It's funny when the Columbus announcers say "the Canadians" instead of "Team Canada"... it almost sounds like it's an NHL game with Iginla, Heatly, etc playing for the Habs :eek:

Vic Rattlehead*

Zednik20 said:
I love how everyone is getting so excited about this game. We're a little too hockey starved. :D
It's not your ordinary exhibition game. The teams are playing like it's an important game.

bling

Jun 23, 2004
Zednik20 said:
I love how everyone is getting so excited about this game. We're a little too hockey starved. :D
Are these the regular Jacket announcers? They are really pumped, LOL

Yes we are very hockey starved... :cry:

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Masao said:
It's funny when the Columbus announcers say "the Canadians" instead of "Team Canada"... it almost sounds like it's an NHL game with Iginla, Heatly, etc playing for the Habs :eek:

Dare to dream.. Maybe when Theo takes over as #1 keeper it will be sort of true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad