Exhibition: Aug 23 GDT - Canada vs. USA (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

raketheleaves said:
I kind of agree. I think Theodore will steal this job.
:shakehead :shakehead No way Brodeur loses the starting job. He was great last night.

Vic Rattlehead*

Whoops, wrong thread :D

Last edited by a moderator:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Great job from Maltby on the point coverage :shakehead hopefully this earns him a permanent spot in the press box. Gagne was very innafective playing with two of the top players in the world hopefully they bump Richards up there and move Lecavalier inbetween Mario and St Louis.

Brewer and Jovo together brilliant. Hopefully this gives them another wake up call.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
What was TSN showing during the game? Curling? Seriously everyone ragging on ESPN for its non-coverage of an exhibtion game should rag on TSN for not showing the game as well. ESPN will be broadcasting games as the tourney begins, they'll be showing most of the games.

Feb 24, 2004
Hockeyfan02 said:
What was TSN showing during the game? Curling? Seriously everyone ragging on ESPN for its non-coverage of an exhibtion game should rag on TSN for not showing the game as well. ESPN will be broadcasting games as the tourney begins, they'll be showing most of the games.

It's called the olympics.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
leafs4thecup said:
It's called the olympics.

And ESPN showed a baseball game which has more meaning than a exhibition hockey game right now. I just dont get why people are ragging on ESPN not showing this game when they will be showing most of the games during the tournament. Isnt that all we can ask for?

Vic Rattlehead*

Hockeyfan02 said:
Why would Curling be on during the Summer? :dunno:

I Hate You All*

Canadian_man said:
Aren't you due back at the lab to get your BOLTS TIGHTENED??? I should of said that...

(I love that movie.)

lol

What's that from? Back to the Future?
Actually, I just had a screw put into my wrist about 12 hours ago; don't know if that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad