exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkateLikeTheWind

Jun 16, 2004
Denver, CO
A good one I like is to use a cut up stick about 2 ft long, attach a rope about shoulder length long, and on the other end attach a weight. Then with your arms extended, rolling your wrists, bring the weight up. Usually a couple reps of this and your forearms will be burning.

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
SkateLikeTheWind said:
A good one I like is to use a cut up stick about 2 ft long, attach a rope about shoulder length long, and on the other end attach a weight. Then with your arms extended, rolling your wrists, bring the weight up. Usually a couple reps of this and your forearms will be burning.

This was the exact exersize i was thinking of when i saw the title. This REALLY works your forearms.

Joey13

SkateLikeTheWind said:

I agree completely. I personally use a round piece of wood about two feet long. I would add that you can really do the repetitions four ways: with palms up and palms down and then twisting the piece of wood (and raising and lowering the weight) both towards and away from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad