Exciting News out NYI Organization

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Statement from the Ownership Group of New York Islanders
After reviewing the playoff performance and looking at the future of our organization, we have decided to relieve general manager Hasnain Jessa of his duties and promote Assistant General Manager Zachery Szweras as our new General Manager. We want to thank Hasnain Jessa for his 16 years of service and we hope him all the best with his future tenures within HFNHL.

Statement from Ex General manager

Gentlemen, it was a pleasure to be part of this league and in particular as a General Manager of New York Islander. I feel the team needs some new blood and there is no better person than Zac to lead the team to the next level. I will help Zac in any way I can and serve as his AGM and will be looking for another opportunity within the HFNHL and maybe serve in Admin when needed by Brock and Jeff.
I want to thank Admin for their dedication and in particular Jeff from running the SIM. I know it is not easy task to do after a whole day of work.

Good Luck to all of you are still in playoffs.

Please someone win the baseball pool from me. I am getting tired of the dynasty :)

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
OH NO! Sad days indeed for a great franchise. But - in happy news - glad that Zac will be taking over, welcome and watch out for the sharks - and grateful that you're going to remain in the league Hasnain! (Seattle, cough cough)...

Reactions: Vagrant

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
wow, what huge news. it's going to be weird seeing a new islanders gm after all this time. hoping you're first in line for seattle and that when the expansion draft comes you'll remember the kind words.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Please don't go

Thank you Hasnain for all your contributions over the years and let me be your agm. Good luck with everything in the future health and love to you amigo.
Your Padawan Alvaro

Last edited:

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Hasnain - I too am sorry to see you go and hope one day to see you back at the helm. Obviously I can relate to experiencing a period where it was time to go but the pull of the fun of this league never went away and hence I was greatful to be welcomed back years later. Maybe you will return full time one day as well.

Zac - Wecome as well as the full time GM. I look forward to future dealings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad