Except CSKA and SKA who could be on top after regular season 16/17

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Magnitka is an obvious bet in my opinion. Going for "well maybe not really but there is a slight chance" picks, Ak Bars and Jokerit. The later seems like a really good team, the former can get major benefits from playing in the East.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Magnitka is an obvious bet in my opinion. Going for "well maybe not really but there is a slight chance" picks, Ak Bars and Jokerit. The later seems like a really good team, the former can get major benefits from playing in the East.

No love for Lokomotiv? Their kids will be a year older an good foreigner selection could push them against contenders.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Traktor. One can dream. In West, maybe Loko and Jokerit but I hardly doubt CSKA or SKA will mess it up, especially in regular season.

johnsic

Nov 12, 2009
Jokerit is my pick. They got rid of the dead wood and got bigger and meaner.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
What do you mean exactly?
I'm not him but I guess dead wood is ex head coach Westerlund. Jokerit is bigger and meaner on defense than last seasons. Adding Lauridsen and Rissanen means bruises to opponents. Also offense got some more grit and size with Marjamäki and Anttila. And they still have Mäki, Talaja and Huhtala bringing some grit. And Kulda on defense.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
No love for Lokomotiv? Their kids will be a year older an good foreigner selection could push them against contenders.

Kontiola seems like he is slowing down big time offensively, never a fan of Talbot signing. Don't know why, it's just hard for me to imagine them overachieving. They probably have a slightly better team than they did last year but at the same time in my opinion they slightly overachieved last year and SKA was failing horribly so if everything evens out they should finish 3rd or 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad