Excellent article about Bobby Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangeandblack

Nov 27, 2004
philadelphia
there was an article on the same subject poseted on these boards about a year ago or so, very interesting, give the kid tons of credit. i hope he is a flyer. you can bet clarke will do everything in his power to draft ryan. just a weird feeling i have that when there is a draft the flyers will select him.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
orangeandblack said:
there was an article on the same subject poseted on these boards about a year ago or so, very interesting, give the kid tons of credit. i hope he is a flyer. you can bet clarke will do everything in his power to draft ryan. just a weird feeling i have that when there is a draft the flyers will select him.

There going to have to be in the top 5 maybe even 3 to get him. With a possible 30 team lottery you never know though, much better than the weighted lottery for Philadelphia.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
orangeandblack said:

Oooh, then he'll be a great replacement for Gagne, who you'll have traded to the Panthers to get that pick!

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
nomorekids said:
Oooh, then he'll be a great replacement for Gagne, who you'll have traded to the Panthers to get that pick!

Well, if the Pitkanen trade is any indication, all they'd have to give is a borderline second liner.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Vlad The Impaler said:
Well, if the Pitkanen trade is any indication, all they'd have to give is a borderline second liner.

Ah, well, let the

"To Team X: Jon Sim, John Slaney, Neil Little, Tony Amonte(no salary paid), John LeClair(no salary paid)

To PHI: 3rd overall"

proposals commence!

salzy

Mar 3, 2005
Windsor
nomorekids said:
Ah, well, let the

"To Team X: Jon Sim, John Slaney, Neil Little, Tony Amonte(no salary paid), John LeClair(no salary paid)

To PHI: 3rd overall"

proposals commence!

Wow! That's the first Flyers proposal I've seen in a year that didn't include the name "Handzus"!

NYR469

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
good story...just like the stories about patrick o'sullivan's family problems it makes you root for the kid to succeed.

Roger's Pancreas*

This might have hurt Ryan in the beginning but it gave him a maturity. You can hear it and see it, and the maturity will help him into the NHL before people expect him to. Good luck Bobby.

West19

Jul 19, 2004
I believe this was mentioned in the hockey news a while back, forgot about it completly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->