Evgeny Kuznetsov Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Me too, but getting tired of waiting. I can't fault him for making money even though as a Caps fan I have selfish reasons for him being here. Just hope he pans out and stays healthy.

That's the biggest thing for me, I'm super glad he's finally making the leap to North America but he just needs to stay healthy. He's already had more injuries than I'd like for a 21 year old so hopefully he can put that behind him.

fsnoles98

Mar 16, 2009
Kuz announces he will join Caps, GMGM saves job for a bit longer

The season is saved, lol.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Seriously, like I thought some Christmas miracle came late and somehow he was able to sneak past all the rules and play like tomorrow from this thread.

:cry:

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Seriously, like I thought some Christmas miracle came late and somehow he was able to sneak past all the rules and play like tomorrow from this thread.

:cry:

On the bright side there's no chance of him coming over immediately, pulling the team out of it's funk and then giving us the chance to squeak into the last playoff spot as GMGM deals more assets at the trade deadline to pick up a deflated veteran that Oates can bury on the fourth line for a cup run.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
So much easier to read than Google's translation of the article

You can say that again! Though the translate does does provide the general gist of the interview.

Poor kid if the dogs are even turning away and the people aren't making eye contact it's got to be uncomfortable.

I just hope his body can take the rigours of the NHL. We sure could use scoring.

- Who knew that I would get five injuries per season. Anything can happen .

- Agreement with the Chelyabinsk club expires in the spring. Decided on the future ?

- All agreed and understood . No questions can not be neither 10 nor 15 million in the CHL will not. "Washington" is waiting for me for three years , I gave them a call , and as a decent person should hold it. "Tractor" not once, not twice gave me new suggestions, but the decision has to renew the contract will not, the current season the last for me in his native club .
- Even the dog turns away FROM ME
- I see that people look at me not with a smile. Evil people very much.
-
- - That is, comes to openly express unpleasant things ?
-
- - I do not want to talk about it . It is understandable - the nerves . All are experiencing . Understand what is expected of me more. Therefore, omitting the eye itself .
-
- Ovechkin ALWAYS WRITES
- - The family have not been asked to stay in Russia ?
-
- - This is just a general conversation was not. Parents , on the contrary , most are waiting for me to play overseas, although, of course , they are pleased to see me home. And most of all experience becomes a grandmother . But it's not a big problem - I think the visa will be no problems , so guests will be coming to the extent possible .
-
- - Ovechkin said many times that awaits you , "Washington ." He already knows your decision ?

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Are did decide for make trek overseas?

Blacksmith: It for my dream to dance for big ice cream in Country Hockey League. Stay on Traktor and dog will eat well but give the sadness eye.

Who for the Ovechkin move to for <<Washingtonye>>?

Blacksmith$ Xa Xa Xa! We will butter that trolley in Winter.

Always the same thing with him....

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
He can't believe HIS bad luck with 5 injuries?

I sure hope he drinks his protein shakes over the summer.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Frankly, whether it's made up by PuckBuddy or part of an actual shaky Google translation, "butter that trolley" is an awesome expression that I think I'm going to try to integrate into everyday vernacular.

Burakovsky95*

Just tweeted this....

BeoRkN7IMAEobMF.jpg

Evgeny Kuznetsov ‏@Kuzya92 1m
Это очень важное письмо!!!!

"This is a very important letter!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Burakovsky95*

That or he probably shouldn't be sharing personal emails lol...

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
That is very important. There is a Hope Cup in the KHL now. Perhaps there is a verbal agreement with the Traktor that he can left earlier to join the Caps.

You now, at golf course. We call it 'at Turkey'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad