Evgeni Malin = Sergei Fedorov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hughes J Laffy

A-Laf #13
Mar 22, 2002
Im the guy next door
Evgeni Malkin = Sergei Fedorov?

Ok here is an questin for ppl who have seen Malkin play and not read about him on the net or watching video clip of him (like myself ) :).

Is Evgeni Malkin comparable to Sergei Fedorov? I know they have the same amount of points (12) as 17-18 years old in russian top league. So I wonder do they play the same style? or does Malkin have the potential to be a new Fedorov?

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't think so, but I've only seen him twice. He doesnt' skate as good as Feds, but then again not many do. Also I don't know what size Feds was, but Malkin sure looks skinny, but seems to setup plays well. I've got 2 tapes of Malkin, he plays on a line with Evgeny Gladskikh, fun to watch that's for sure.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
montreal said:
I don't think so, but I've only seen him twice. He doesnt' skate as good as Feds, but then again not many do. Also I don't know what size Feds was, but Malkin sure looks skinny, but seems to setup plays well. I've got 2 tapes of Malkin, he plays on a line with Evgeny Gladskikh, fun to watch that's for sure.

How is Gladskikh ? How are his moves ? Does he show offence ?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Russian_fanatic said:
How is Gladskikh ? How are his moves ? Does he show offence ?

He's got some speed, didn't really show too many moves in the game against CSKA, but his line scored one goal (setup by Malkin) Gladskikh was right in front waiting for a rebound.

The best player in the game was Moyzakin though, he was impressive, scored 2 highlight reel goals. :amazed:

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
Well, I hope he's not a new Fedorov in that I hope he doesn't have the contract issues or anything, Fedorov IMO wanted too much money...

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
Cynical TyranT said:
Not to mention the time he turned down the Canes offer to stay in Detroit for a whole lot less... yeah, real loser... :shakehead

LMFAO yes the time he signed the canes offer sheet and made the wings put up some 20 odd million up front that made him a world class gent i must say :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->