OT: Everybody needs a little like in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Those idiots are lucky those were cheetahs and not literally any other larger cat predator. How can anyone be that stupid to not only endanger your own life, but your child's life as well? Sometimes I wonder how we're the dominate species on the earth.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
its mostly the glass. ive invested so much in glass over the years. but newer DSLR sensors have improved though, so I'll give them that. heck I've stopped using my 1D III. I've just been using my rebel.

this was shot handheld, with a Rebel SL1
34180140791_871843cc52_b.jpg

this was also handheld, just outside the Mirage
33469348144_4de02915d3_b.jpg

I have steady hands. Been years in the making ;)

Really like the second one... Great stuff! :clap:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Love that the father is the first one in the car leaving his family in the dust. What a man.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Funny but after I posted that comment, it is back to normal for me :D
For days it was loading a new page for like 10 seconds

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Funny but after I posted that comment, it is back to normal for me :D
For days it was loading a new page for like 10 seconds

Just came to post about this issue. It's still slow as hell for me and has been for a few days. :(

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
When this happened for the first time, I 100% believed that a massive trade had been announced...

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Ok, this is annoying. Anyone else having problems watching twitter embedded videos on Chrome? It gets stuck in loading with me. I have enabled flash and it works fine when I go to twitter to watch the videos, but I rather not.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Pump the Brakes: Consumer Reports Dings Model 3 For Lackluster Stops - The Truth About Cars

The publication went so far as to borrow a privately owned model just to make sure its observations were legit.
They were, though Tesla takes some issue with them. In its test of panic braking from 60 mph, CRrecorded an average stopping distance of 152 feet — a result “far worse than any contemporary car we’ve tested and about 7 feet longer than the stopping distance of a Ford F-150 full-sized pickup.” It’s also 25 feet longer than that of the Tesla Model X SUV

CR’s experience with the Model 3’s braking is not unique. Car and Driver, in its published test of a Model 3, said it noticed “a bizarre amount of variation” in its test, including one stop from 70 mph that took “an interminable 196 feet.”

More reason to avoid the pyramid scheme's "affordable" example of distracted driving rolling death trap. As soon as one of these geniuses pulls up behind me I change lanes immediately. 100% of the time I can see them fiddling with the touch screen in my rear view mirror. Moronic.

A F150 supercab which weighs in at almost 5000 pounds of junk in the trunk can stop better than a Model 3. LOL. 152 feet. I think you'd get better results if you just stuck your foot out the door Fred Flintstone style and used it to stop the car.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
My friend is casually having dinner with mama Niedermayer tonight and asked me to give her a run down on "who played for what teams and **** so I don't look like a fool".

You should tell her the opposite. Rob played for New Jersey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->