Ever feel pressured to post?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Yo who the hell is this guy talking to? You wanna go? I'll snap on you like I snapped on those seniors who played that awful prank.

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
are "likes" the millennials new currency?

i saw some dude who was in his early 20's and he was literally crying because he only had X amount of likes on something he had posted within one hour.

what a loser.

Reactions: Mittelstadt

Vertain

Mar 28, 2013
Vermont
Man, I don't even like my posts, why would I expect somebody else to. (I know, you are not supposed to end a sentence that way. So sue me.)

Reactions: holy

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
are "likes" the millennials new currency?

i saw some dude who was in his early 20's and he was literally crying because he only had X amount of likes on something he had posted within one hour.

what a loser.

i think btc/eth/lc are the millennial currency bro

like hoarders are just virgins.

Reactions: holy

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
UPDATE: I JUST GOT MANY LIKES ON A POST I MADE ON THE MAIN FORUM. TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF MY NEW LIFE.

It was a pretty good post, I will admit. I'm glad that others agree and have bestowed upon me a great token of honour. I won't let you down, friends.

Reactions: G F O P

darko

Feb 16, 2009
UPDATE: I JUST GOT MANY LIKES ON A POST I MADE ON THE MAIN FORUM. TODAY IS THE BEGINNING OF MY NEW LIFE.

It was a pretty good post, I will admit. I'm glad that others agree and have bestowed upon me a great token of honour. I won't let you down, friends.

41 total likes lirl what an amateur

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
thank you. i'll have to read up on these. :cool:

It's pretty much too late to enter the blockchain game - 1btc=$17k or so at the moment. It's highly volatile and fluctuates like crazy. I own like .05 btc just to dabble.

Ethereum has exploded recently. I own 2, so my investment has almost tripled. Litecoin is interesting as it's been hovering around $200 with IIRC 300%ish growth this year. If it took off like bitcoin, that would be awesome.

IOTA looks promising though. Blockchain is super slow and demanding.

Also, all of this is backed up by air, so when it crashes, there will be a lot of sad people. Definitely not a long-term investment strategy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad