Evading hits connecting

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Some players are amazing at evading hits/bumps, it"s like my player isn't able to connect to the opponent, instead it feels like a force field where my player is forced to the side, while the opponent simply slides around.

Does anyone know how this is done?

I play EASHL in NHL 22 and experience this often when facing elite division players. What is the secret?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Some players are amazing at evading hits/bumps, it"s like my player isn't able to connect to the opponent, instead it feels like a force field where my player is forced to the side, while the opponent simply slides around.

Does anyone know how this is done?

I play EASHL in NHL 22 and experience this often when facing elite division players. What is the secret?
A higher Balance skill will help with not getting hit off the puck as hard, puck control will help you keep the puck, there's a perk which can help you keep the puck when you're off-balance, and a few others which can help keep the puck too.

When it comes down to it though, it's really mainly about understanding how to position your body and the puck in comparison to how they're trying to hit you. Some guys will have builds that are just so big and strong that no matter how well you can position you're just going to get hit, especially when they're using the "Truculence" perk in EASHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad