Europa League 2017/2018

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I guess Edo was too busy with the CL game to worry about this one.
IDK, I think I recall some Arsenal fans (or maybe just one) saying they wouldn't even watch the Europa if Arsenal was in it because it was so meaningless. I can't remember exactly if it was just one or if it was him or not.

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
A little bit of a strange situation developing in Russia (as usual there is something ).

Apparently, it’s unlikely that the cup winner will go to Europe cup next year as both of the finalists are small market teams (neither will probably even play in top national league next year).

6th place team will probably go.

This situation is getting even more strange.

Not only are Cup champions might not be allowed but the 6th place or even 7th place team might not be allowed either.

Sounds like UEFA wants to choose which team will be the 6th from Russia.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I predict we will have a superb final and hope for the upset. How many fans will both teams have more or less?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Gonna have to pull for Atletico because of the repercussions for Czech Europe entrants if Marseilles doesn't end up making the CL through the league

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Germain should have scored. No excuse to miss the target from 10 meters on such a golden chance.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Do you know that its a celebration from Fortnite? I find it pretty funny.

Also, Vrsaljko racking up another yellow.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The Marseille tactics are a complete mystery to me.

Why attempt to make the pitch as small as possible when playing against an excellently organised defensive team? Every time they get the ball in the Atlético half, the ball is a magnet to all Marseille players and they all converge on the side of the pitch with the ball. They need to give themselves space to breathe if they are going to have any hope.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I thought the FN celebration was amusing enough the first time round, but his insistence on repeating it for the second goal? :eyeroll:

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Not sure why I got a soft spot for Marseille. Unfortunately AM are too good. Would need a lot of luck to turn this around.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
2-0
2 chances for Atletico (one gifted by OM)
2 chances for OM (Germain missing the goal all alone from 10 meters and Mitroglou's post)

And someone here said a player wasn't that great even when he was scoring.
Duh...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad