Euro-league salary structures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanny MacDonald*

Can those in the countries that have other leagues please post the salary and possible CBA information for your respective leagues? I would like to see a collection of the salary/benefit numbers from other leagues.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
And then imagine what some rich entreprenuers could craft with access to the owrlds best players at a time when the game has room to grow and tremendous opportunity presenting itself.

Off topic, but similarly, what could Nashville or Tampa Bays revenues be if they had the success that Colorado did. Could they switch revenue positions. If the capability exists that these cities could switch revenue positions if they developed a team that had the same success as Colordao and Colorado rebuilt with a team like Nashville, wouldnt the system then be fair with revenue disparity?

Its not just what the numbers are now. What will an opportunity create.

CarlRacki

Feb 9, 2004

Hockey_Nut99

The players are so dumb. What kind of a message are they sending ownership when they go play in Europe for less than $500K/year? Screw this "staying in shape" garbage. Lots of players are staying in shape at home and playing pick up hockey and such.

The biggest reason I get so angry at the players is because they are going to Europe and taking someones job. Not just anybodys job, but a person who really really needs it. I know not every NHL'er is rich (who knows where they spend their money), but common...I couldn't feel good about myself if I knew I was taking a job of a guy who made less than 80k/year. That's horrible. The players have every right to go to Europe but they have no character in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad