Recalled/Assigned: Erixon recalled

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
He's out of the dog house (or healthy if he was injured).... bout time John....

Things are looking up in Jacketland..

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
So which team gives the Jackets a puck bag for Nikki6?

Seems possible.... mixed with Prout and Savard playing decent but in their first NHL season it only makes sense to call up a guy who played during our rare but real run late last season....

Whatever the issue is with Erixon he is getting a chance to rectify it... he better make good.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Seems possible.... mixed with Prout and Savard playing decent but in their first NHL season it only makes sense to call up a guy who played during our rare but real run late last season....

Whatever the issue is with Erixon he is getting a chance to rectify it... he better make good.

This is not Prout or Savard's first NHL season and Prout was part of the run last season. Maybe I'm not reading this right?

Baring another D man getting hurt I don't think he'll play and once Prout is good to go he'll go back IMO.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
This is not Prout or Savard's first NHL season and Prout was part of the run last season. Maybe I'm not reading this right?

Baring another D man getting hurt I don't think he'll play and once Prout is good to go he'll go back IMO.

My bad.... Prout had 28 games last season with a plus 15.... not sure which games but you are correct...

Savard had four games at minus 3... Do I have that one correct??

Good call Howitzer.... my apology.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I think it's for Prout, like others have said. Wouldn't be surprised if he went on IR.

Speaking of back spasms, Mackenzie was having them last week and I heard he blocked a shot today right in the middle of his back. Hope he's ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad