GDT: Erik Karlsson visits Dallas

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Typical goal for Stars goalies to give up. Just awful. With the way Anderson is playing right now I don't expect us to tie this game

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Irritates me how Hitchcock won't put Benn-Seguin-Radulov together while they're playing a team like the Senators

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
Too bad we were only able to get Benn Seguin out in OT for one shift since they played so much at the end of the third.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Really disappointing game despite stealing a point. Lehtonen let's in 2 weak goals (breakaway goal was weak and the 2nd goal was just unacceptable). Our goalies will be our downfall in the playoffs if we make it. Once again.

Reactions: Altimus

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It's funny because if Klingberg put it on net from his backhand, it's game over

He has got to learn to be more selfish with the puck. If he takes that one himself and doesn't score it's still a loose puck in the crease and Shore is right there. Definitely not a smart pass but it was a good defensive play, a lucky bounce to Karlsson, and then Pitlick didn't cover for Klingberg. All around mess and then Lehtonen should make that save that was a weak breakaway attempt.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014
He has got to learn to be more selfish with the puck. If he takes that one himself and doesn't score it's still a loose puck in the crease and Shore is right there. Definitely not a smart pass but it was a good defensive play, a lucky bounce to Karlsson, and then Pitlick didn't cover for Klingberg. All around mess and then Lehtonen should make that save that was a weak breakaway attempt.

Lehtonen should have stopped that Duchene shot long beforehand.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Klingberg made some great moves late in the 3rd. Nice quick shot by Seguin to tie it up and get us a point. Earlier this season when Stars would be down late in the game I... Now they’ve finally started to have that push. Another good game from Pitlick as well.

Reactions: Kcb12345

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
There are no moral victories. Is Stars can't be good enough at home to beat OTT at the end of their road trip, then they just aren't good enough to be real contenders. Especially with 11 away and 5 at home, including longest road trip of year east, fowled by ending way out west, which is a lot of travel. Will go down to last day and playoffs far from assured right now.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
So Ritchie is still on this team for some reason, right? And he is definitely a better option playing with Benn than Vanek or Maroon? #NillLogic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad