Erik Karlsson Gratitude Thread

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
It was truly a joy to watch one of the best players of all time. From his first NHL game as a scrawny 5 ft 10 150 pound kid, to one of the most dominating players to have ever laced up the skates. It seems like every game he was getting better and better. Always adding new elements to his game and always finding ways to astound us.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I'm going to cry ... what could have been. We will never have a player as talented and as fun to watch for a long time ....

kaws

Apr 10, 2010
If Karlsson is traded or leaves, I don't even know if I can still continue to support this team... Owner and management has been an absolute shit show.
Only bright side are Stone, Chabot and the up and coming prospects.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
The amount of anger I will feel when he is traded. You guys might just see me on the Citizens front page in a couple days.

Reactions: robsenz

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Amazing talent, so fun to watch, underated competitor.

Great things will come to Erik Karlsson. A truly unique athlete that will be missed.

atmx093

STUDzle
Jul 2, 2014
Gatineau
At least if we trade him, we get something in return. He'll walk when contract renewal comes and we'll get absolutely nothing for that. I'm not happy to see him go either and I will keep on cheering for my team, but it'll be far away from the CTC. I'll go and see Red Black games instead, they actually seem to care about their fan-base.

All hail King Karlsson, you will be sorely missed.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Karlsson will bury melnyk when the trade happens he is gonna spend his time in Ottawa in the summers and has family here so he will direct any of the hate directed at him to melnyk who is already drowning in it, and it will be awesome

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I remember when I was the one of the few here defending BM ,and blaming the owner.......For why our team would make stupid moves...

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I'll never forget his playoffs last season. I've never seen a blueliner play as well as he did, against Boston and NY in particular. That Game 6 against NYR where he basically played all but 30 seconds of the last 3 minutes was ridiculous too, especially because the knock on him in the media for so long was that he wasn't someone you wanted closing a lead.

I hope if he does get traded we can throw this season away and remember what he meant to this franchise on the ice, especially in 14-15, 15-16, and 16-17 where he single-handedly made the difference so often.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I'll never forget his playoffs last season. I've never seen a blueliner play as well as he did, against Boston and NY in particular. That Game 6 against NYR where he basically played all but 30 seconds of the last 3 minutes was ridiculous too, especially because the knock on him in the media for so long was that he wasn't someone you wanted closing a lead.

I hope if he does get traded we can throw this season away and remember what he meant to this franchise on the ice, especially in 14-15, 15-16, and 16-17 where he single-handedly made the difference so often.

I remember a playoff game against montreal, we were down 3-1 in the series and up by one goal in the game. Karlsson literally played the last 5 minutes of the game and Montreal failed to even gain the zone.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I remember being in attendance for Karlsson's first NHL goal against Minny in December of '09. These are sad sad times, I wish him the best wherever he ends up. If it's San Jose, I'll be seeing alot more of him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad