Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread | Part IV | Foot Surgery Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Just read about this, it's absolutely terrible. Any chance the game can be postponed? I can't imagine anyone in the organization wants to play a game tonight.
What?? Extremely sad news, but unfortunately this happens every single day to normal people and guess what...the sport of business and any business must go on.

Reactions: ottawa and Beville

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
this is the worst thing that can happened to parents losing a child. my thoughts and prayers goes to them and their families.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
I had to bury one of my daughters from what they call a “abruptio placentae” at 8 months pregnancy
It is an hematoma that forms near the placentae and stops the feeding to the fetus

Happens in the late stage so maybe that what happened

As a parent I cannot begin to understand what you, your wife, and the Karlsson's have gone/are going through.

Reactions: ottawa and Alex1234

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
Sad news for sure, was wondering what had happened to Erik when I saw he was on IR this morning. Thoughts are with him his wife and family

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
This is just heartbreaking. I was two months premature at birth but I know that I could have been one of the unfortunate ones. Can't imagine what Erik and Melinda are going through right now.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Give him all the time he needs even if it means he played his last game for Ottawa.

Such an amazing human being it truly does suck. Where ever Karlsson goes i'll root for him before anyone else, he is the greatest thing that happened to the Ottawa Senators.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Absolutely terrible. An event that puts everything, including hockey, into perspective. My thoughts are with Karlsson and his family at this time.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I had to bury one of my daughters from what they call a “abruptio placentae” at 8 months pregnancy
It is an hematoma that forms near the placentae and stops the feeding to the fetus

Happens in the late stage so maybe that what happened

I am sorry for your loss, no parent should ever have to bury their child. As a father of two I cannot imagine the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->