Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread | Part IV | Foot Surgery Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
Came for Karlsson gossip.

Ended up wasting 5 minutes of my life reading about Jerry Seinfeldt, IE: nothing.

Wat

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
I want to believe the Uber story so badly because it’s pure gold. But it doesn’t add up.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Guys, the Uber story was a complete fabrication. The guy who posted it literally brags about making people believe it in the exact same post, and then godifies himself for his 15 minutes of fame.

Whatever the guy said about being able to confirm it, wasn't true.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Well, the group of posters who continually refer to those who even remotely disagree with their opinions as "Melnyk apologists", "Melnyk defenders", "Melnyk Shills", shouldn't be surprised at being lumped into a name themselves should they? And the name does fit really, it has a grain of truth, and some humour to smooth the passage.

[mod]

These folks like the post as though they speak for the majority, but they're just loud, but only loud on the internet of course, because in real life folks would have been fed up with the non-stop whining weeks/months ago.

Poor us.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JD1

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Well, the group of posters who continually refer to those who even remotely disagree with their opinions as "Melnyk apologists", "Melnyk defenders", "Melnyk Shills", shouldn't be surprised at being lumped into a name themselves should they? And the name does fit really, it has a grain of truth, and some humour to smooth the passage.

[mod]
These folks like the post as though they speak for the majority, but they're just loud, but only loud on the internet of course, because in real life folks would have been fed up with the non-stop whining weeks/months ago.

You mistake negativity for reality. I've been hammering home what a disaster this organization is for months and now that everything I've said is happening and will happen, you need to attack me.

What's worse is people opening themselves up to being gaslitghted and so obviously lied to by people here just because they refuse to admit they were so so wrong about the people running this organization.

The abuse you and others are willing to take is just sad to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
guys believed a fake news story... I believed it for a bit, who cares.

yeah if they keep backing it its dumb.. but no more ridiculous than those who literally dismiss every piece of information thrown at the concerning this team with "how do you know, were you there". why can we all have the attitude of " maybe its true, maybe its not"

this board erupted when yost stated some details about karlsson trades.

Reactions: Deku

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

I mean let's be honest, we're talking about Chez, FQL, and L'Avy, there isn't a more negative posting triumvirate on here that could out shade these guys. Yes, Uberites is the suit that fits for sure!

Were you here when Cowen was on the team? That dinosaur guy was all over him like Velcro every shift

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Lol @ guy who says he's super plugged in.. if you are super plugged in.. you don't share it on HfBoards.

Well you can.. but that's how you become not plugged in.

Edit : plot twist. Mysens is Chris Phillips who is bored in retirement

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
You are right, I will save it for people who deserve to know...as iterated before, I am very close to many on the team, and business sponsors, supporters etc. that I have first hand knowledge to many things that happen, the real things and the truth of what happens. Lets just say that I am involved in a close circle of very affluent and very influential people in our community. No jokes here peeps!
If this is true, it would be so much cooler if you didn’t talk/brag about it.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

I mean let's be honest, we're talking about Chez, FQL, and L'Avy, there isn't a more negative posting triumvirate on here that could out shade these guys. Yes, Uberites is the suit that fits for sure!

Yup, I mean Ian Mendes created an account just for Chezz...how sad is that!

Anyone who has a MelnykOut sign basically believes everything that is said that is negative, this could be a science project for some teenagers on here, or Data Management. The findings could be a revelation

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
You mistake negativity for reality. I've been hammering home what a disaster this organization is for months and now that everything I've said is happening and will happen, you need to attack me.

What's worse is people opening themselves up to being gaslitghted and so obviously lied to by people here just because they refuse to admit they were so so wrong about the people running this organization.

The abuse you and others are willing to take is just sad to be honest.

Reality is no one really knows what is going on in the organization. You expect people to believe what your reality is and/or should be. Others are on the opposite spectrum. My realities lie in my actual business experience, which is why when people cannot separate what operating income is rather than "profit", it irks me when people deliberately mislead others to make their point. I will happily accuse those who do so. They are wrong but continue to be factually wrong.

No one knows what the reality is, maybe mysens is plugged in, maybe not.

What is real FQL is the team sucks, the farm team sucks, the attendance sucks, but the hotdogs are good.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yup, I mean Ian Mendes created an account just for Chezz...how sad is that!

Anyone who has a MelnykOut sign basically believes everything that is said that is negative, this could be a science project for some teenagers on here, or Data Management. The findings could be a revelation
when was that? did I miss that

and if true that's awesome lmao how do you say 'THATS SAD!" and not "That's hilarious" way to go Chezz

Reactions: Chezzz

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
when was that? did I miss that

and if true that's awesome lmao how do you say 'THATS SAD!" and not "That's hilarious" way to go Chezz
It's not accurate.

He created the account to get a first hand view on what fans think and want for the radio show (it's in the Team 1200 thread).

It was only after he was here for a while that he called out Chez from discussions going on after he joined

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
DXtRjIWUMAAMy96.jpg

This is just terrifying, I'm legitimately creeped out, not gonna sleep well tonight.

And I just now realized Ceci is in the picture after posting it lol.
This is truly hilarious!!!

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009
Reality is no one really knows what is going on in the organization. You expect people to believe what your reality is and/or should be.
Lol! I thought this exact same thing when I read his post. The only reality is that almost no one has any idea what is going on and most of this is pure speculation.

While the speculation is (or should be) fun no one should confuse this with reality or the truth.

The only "realities" are as you stated in your post.

Reactions: Ice-Tray and JD1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad