Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread | Part IV | Foot Surgery Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
This is getting ridiculous now

The worst that can happen is that Erik Karlsson gets traded this summer.

You guys know that life will go on after he gets traded right?

And by the way, i hate TSN and Sportsnet they suck!!! They only time they give the Sens coverage its always something negative.

Where was that coverage last season when we went the ECF?
We got a ton of coverage for not selling out in the playoffs

Reactions: coladin

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
EVERYBODY is expendable. Presidents, Prime Ministers CEO, you name it (ok I will, Eugene Melnyk) everyone is replaceable to a certain degree.

So glad to see you come onboard with our plan to replace this reprehensible owner.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Sens had a ton of coverage last playoffs, no clue what you are talking about. Karlsson was literally the talk of the playoffs.

Little-city syndrome

We've had a lot of positive coverage in the past, though the media certainly takes it's time to come around. They are much quicker to pounce on blood in the water, even if it's from a paper cut.

Sens blood sells quick in the market, Sens positivity simmers, and grows fastest when unopposed in the surrounding markets. It is what it is, small market, with the two biggest markets on either side looking to feast when they can, always looking for a tasty morsel that isn't the sinew and gristle of their own respective team's troubles.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I will add, that, the weekend of the trade deadline, EK was crapping his pants, he did not want to go anywhere. This "stand off" was the billionaire flexing his muscle to the little whee millionaire. The big guy wanted to make it very clear that in the real world, EVERYBODY is expendable. Presidents, Prime Ministers CEO, you name it, everyone is replaceable to a certain degree. You people need to realise that in the real world, there are bigger than life poker games, not like what most people on this forum think., EK was extremely concerned and worried.....ask me how I know. :)

Don't tell them, save it for the "Melnyk Army". :nod:

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Don't tell them, save it for the "Melnyk Army". :nod:

You are right, I will save it for people who deserve to know...as iterated before, I am very close to many on the team, and business sponsors, supporters etc. that I have first hand knowledge to many things that happen, the real things and the truth of what happens. Lets just say that I am involved in a close circle of very affluent and very influential people in our community. No jokes here peeps!

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
You are right, I will save it for people who deserve to know...as iterated before, I am very close to many on the team, and business sponsors, supporters etc. that I have first hand knowledge to many things that happen, the real things and the truth of what happens. Lets just say that I am involved in a close circle of very affluent and very influential people in our community. No jokes here peeps!
The fact you said peeps sealed the deal for me, it's true!

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
OMG this is actually getting hilarious.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Sorry, I don' live on these boards like some. I do have other priorities, sometimes giving my tickets away to people/families in need.
You certainly do project a lot though....

He's referring to Karlsson, why would you think he is talking about you :laugh:
Wooooow. ITS ERIK KARLSSON GUYS!

We got ourselves a narcissist here folks
latest

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

How good is your info when it comes to knowing if Karlsson is staying or going?

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
How good is your info when it comes to knowing if Karlsson is staying or going?

Very definitive, I was there at dinner when Brassard got the phone call when he got traded to the Pens.....then a short while later he received a text from Sidney Crosby asking him when he could pick him up at the airport. All the wives were upset to see one of their own go and also where pooping their pants that their husbands could be next. So yes, Pretty definitive.

Reactions: danielpalfredsson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad