Player Discussion Erik Karlsson Discussion Thread | Part IV | Foot Surgery Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
Just thought I'd share my EK/ECF tribute here. :)
ek.jpg

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Here's a good quote for Karlsson to put up in his locker

ESPN's John Buccigross:
"Karlsson probably won't win a Cup this year -- or maybe ever -- but titles are the result of teammates, not individuals. No one does it alone. However, this spring, no one has done more, and in an unexpected way, than Erik Karlsson. He's a sweet, sick, singular talent."

Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
Pretty clear tonight that Karlsson is hurting. He didn't have any real push and barely carried the puck, going for long passes out of the Sens end.

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
Pretty clear tonight that Karlsson is hurting. He didn't have any real push and barely carried the puck, going for long passes out of the Sens end.

It doesn't seem like he's playing through the same kind of pain he did vs the Rangers for example, however his skating seems to be even more limited. Almost like he got some restrictions from the doctor or something.

TB1299

Apr 13, 2016
I'm looking forward to next game. I have a great gut feeling from watching Karlsson play almost every game throughout his career.

He usually has 2 games spells 3 where he is still unreal but not next level Karlsson and then he bursts out for another 10 games or so.

We'll need him come Friday and from experience I think the stars are aligning for him to finish strong.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I'm looking forward to next game. I have a great gut feeling from watching Karlsson play almost every game throughout his career.

He usually has 2 games spells 3 where he is still unreal but not next level Karlsson and then hye bursts out for another 10 games or so.

We'll need him come Friday and from experience I think the stars are aligning for him to finish strong.

EK looks hurt and fatigued. Luckily with the blowout he ended up playing around 22 minutes tonight.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
EK looks hurt and fatigued. Luckily with the blowout he ended up playing around 22 minutes tonight.

Don't underestimate how playing 5 minutes under average could help him. We saw how he played in Game 5 vs NYR after taking off the third period in Game 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->