Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Can we call him the Hamburglerdoerfer?

Erik Von Bergendorfer
175px-Adolf_von_Baeyer_%281905%29.jpg

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
While I'd like to see White, I'm sure we will, I'm OK with JOB, since he has led the B Sens all year in points, reward him with a few games. Since he signed a 2 way instead of an AHL contract

I think that's it exactly. Show the guys in Belleville (and potential AHL free agents) they'll get a few games with the big club when they do well in Belleville.

Reactions: Ed Wood

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
As PD said, these two were called up as a reward for their good play in Bellville. He also said that he wanted White to play big minutes in all situations in Bellville.

Feel free to get back to filling the board with childish cheap shots.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Hey, we partially owe JOB to one of the most memorable goals in Sens history. Will be fun to see him in an Ottawa jersey again.

White, Chlapik, Jaros, etc, they will get their time next season.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

otown

Sep 4, 2009
Good on JimmyO'Brien! Here is a guy who has handled the adversity that goes with being a fringe player who had his kick at the can but has persevered to gain another chance to play a game or 2 with the big club.
Hard to knock hardwork and determination! Good on the Sens for rewarding him .

Reactions: derriko

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I'm sure they'll get some games in this season, too.

Yeah, I'm sure.

The only two guys I'd pencil into the lineup opening night would be White and Chlapik. But by the new year it wouldn't surprise me if Brown is in Ottawa full-time, Jaros gets a good look, and even Batherson gets a few games. I guess that all depends on if EK is traded and how the first few months go standings-wise.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I know it’s probably personal like that other guy that quit due to depression, and I should probably not care about this, but I still wonder to this day what happened to him to just vanish after becoming a decent NHL’er.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Would like to point out after the deadline, organizations are limited to 4 call ups. JOB and Burgdoerfer will likely get a game here and there but they will mostly be extra bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad