Eric Fehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
I hear really good things about his play this year....I can't comment exactly since I haven't seen him play this year (hopefully next time he comes to RD or Cal). But all the reports I have read about him have been glowing, how was he in Capitals camp? Did they just feel giving him a full year in the Dub was beneficial or was he 'not at the NHL level' so to speak and that got him sent down?

Biscuit Bullet

Feb 28, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
He was good in limited time at camp. Not spectacular, but he showed some fantastic shooting abilities. It's clear he's got Bertuzzi-esque hands from what he showed. There were other young forwards ahead of him in camp who are more mature and more NHL ready (Semin, Pettinger, Gordon, etc.). If he keeps scoring at this rate the caps will surely take a longer look at him next season (if there is one).

BigAl

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
Bonzai said:
Eric Fehr netted the trick tonight in a 4-5 loss to Medicine Hat I think. He's on a tear that's 10 goals for him now in 7 games I think.

It is actually 10 goals in 10 games. That is a pretty good start though, it looks like he could net 50 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad