Speculation: Eric Boulton bought out??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedregast

Mar 26, 2009
Thats got to be against the rules. Resign a player only to buy him out less then a month

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
It looks like a mistake since he is listed under both "Forwards" and "Buyouts". Presumably the website made a mistake. If someone has the inclination to email them, I assume they will update it accordingly.

scott99

May 13, 2005
I hope he's still with the Isles. He's their only true Enforcer. Martin needs to play his game, and not for nothing, he really isn't a great fighter. Im a big fan of his, and his style of play, but he gets beaten up as many times as he does the beating. Clutterbuck is a clean version of Avery, not a good fighter. So we need a true enforcer.

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
I hope he's still with the Isles. He's their only true Enforcer. Martin needs to play his game, and not for nothing, he really isn't a great fighter. Im a big fan of his, and his style of play, but he gets beaten up as many times as he does the beating. Clutterbuck is a clean version of Avery, not a good fighter. So we need a true enforcer.

Carkner?

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
My guess is that data is carrying over to the Isles section of their site due to him being bought out by the Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad