WWE: Enzo Amore Released

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I posted this in the news thread earlier:

"The issue is that Enzo knew about the allegations, but did not inform WWE about them. WWE only found out when they were getting questions about it after the story broke.

So his release is probably due to that, not the fact that he's been accused (on top of the other issues they had with him)."

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
BYE_FELICIA.jpg

Taking a look at his IG, it looks like a good many associated with WWE have stopped following him. Also of note is that they didn't even future endeavor him in the press release.

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I posted this in the news thread earlier:

"The issue is that Enzo knew about the allegations, but did not inform WWE about them. WWE only found out when they were getting questions about it after the story broke.

So his release is probably due to that, not the fact that he's been accused (on top of the other issues they had with him)."
He's either incredibly stupid or doesn't care. Probably both.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Guy is a moron. Even if he's innocent in this situation (not speculating in anyway) but you need to tell the WWE. This is not something you keep from Vince.

That cost him his job more than anything.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
He'll probably come back eventually.

I'm 100% certain he will.

If he's cleared I would expect him back shortly after. WWE just don't want to be associated with him right now and want to show him that there are consequences for his behaviour.

Of course he may be in jail so who knows.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This guy is an idiot. This is the only platform where he can make money being the way he is. The fact he put that on the line is dumb. And if the allegations or whatever rumor is out there are true - he's a disgusting human being. May he rot.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If he didn't tell Vince it's probably because he knows what he did was wrong. There were a lot of questions about the woman and her previous claims, but considering the investigation was actually deep and all the police was waiting on was DNA, there's probably enough that we don't know at the moment that WWE severed ties.

I also don't see him coming back eventually, whether he's cleared or not of the allegations. He was so disliked by seemingly everyone that it's probably just easier for WWE to wipe their hands of him and be done with it.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Enzo was scheduled to wrestle a match vs. Goldust last night at Barclays but the rape allegations led to a rewrite at 7pm. The Dudleyz were going to appear in this segment and put one of the members of the Zo Train through a table, but the rewrite led to Slater getting the spot and that segment's match being turned into Titus Worldwide vs. Slater/Rhyno.

Following the allegations, Enzo also arrived at the arena last night wearing a shirt that said "Today is the best day of my life."

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Guilty until proven innocent in today's society.

NSFW (language)

Looks like just another phony bitch that is helping to discredit real victims of rape. Granted that the source looks to be a tweaker himself but those text are damning as all hell.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
You know what I find funny...people are always blaming females for putting themselves in bad situations etc, but what about someone like Enzo huh?

He’s a somewhat popular figure yet he puts himself in bad situations where bad situations can happen no? Double standard.

Reactions: Disclose

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
RE: that video, I think it's very important to note that the actions of post-trauma survivors aren't always completely logical and many have coping mechanisms that make them try to relive the trauma as a positive situation.

From a personal standpoint, I have a close friend that was raped and her coping mechanism was to brag as if it was something she was after but as more time went on, obviously that wasn't the case.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Guy is a moron. Even if he's innocent in this situation (not speculating in anyway) but you need to tell the WWE. This is not something you keep from Vince.

That cost him his job more than anything.

Maybe I missed something in this story, but if he didn't rape the girl, then what was he supposed to say to Vince?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Maybe I missed something in this story, but if he didn't rape the girl, then what was he supposed to say to Vince?

Let's try something like "Vince, I just want to let you know that I'm under investigation in Arizona for sexual assault. I promise you I'm completely innocent, but you know the police have to investigate this to clear my name. As soon as I hear anything more from them, you and Talent Relations will be the first to know."

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Let's try something like "Vince, I just want to let you know that I'm under investigation in Arizona for sexual assault. I promise you I'm completely innocent, but you know the police have to investigate this to clear my name. As soon as I hear anything more from them, you and Talent Relations will be the first to know."

Oh my bad. I didn't know things were already being investigated. I thought the allegation and/or investigation just started in the last couple of days.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Oh my bad. I didn't know things were already being investigated. I thought the allegation and/or investigation just started in the last couple of days.

That's the problem that likely led to Enzo being fired - this has been under investigation since October when Sheahan filed a report with police and had a rape kit performed. That's nearly three months where Enzo sat on this where he didn't let Talent Relations know something was going on.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Given "the climate", it's probably the right thing to do but it would look bad for the company to hit eject on every guy that gets brought up in an investigation.

Granted, you look at him...he looks like a creep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad