Enver Lisin

Gorgeous George

Mar 1, 2002
Temple Bar
Visit site
What are your thoughts on Lisin sticking with the Coyotes next season?

I was impressed with his on-ice offensive skill that he displayed during his few games this season. He appeared to be quick and adept for a big man and seemed to eat up ice very quickly when he was attacking the offensive zone.

Has anyone seen him playing back in Russia for Kazan this year?

What areas of his game does Lisin need to work on in order to stick and make an impact in the NHL?

Any information would be appreciated.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
We're all hoping he is given another shot with the organization, and that he's willing to take another shot. His numbers may suggest otherwise, but he really didn't look out of place in Phoenix. His speed is undeniable, but he has to work on his hands catching up with them if he is to be a dangerous player. His potential is frighteningly good, but there are question marks.

Gorgeous George

Mar 1, 2002
Temple Bar
Visit site
His numbers may suggest otherwise, but he really didn't look out of place in Phoenix.

I couldn't agree more. He was a threat every time he was on the ice, and looked very confident while in the attacking zone.

Defensive zone coverage and play away from the puck were both areas that I felt required improvement in the limited number of games I watched Lisin play.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Absolutely. He's not a floater, though, and I think that stuff will just come in time (provided he's willing to come back).

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
He shouldn't have gone back. He's stuck on Ak Bars' 3rd/4th line now. Can't imagine that's good for his development.:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad