Entire HFNHL Entry Draft Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Nicely done..

One Question.. how did FLA end up with the 143rd pick? I know there was some confusion as it was initially noted that CGY had traded that pick to PIT, but that CGY has actually traded pick #152. So - shouldn't pick 143 belong to CGY again?

Thanks

Matthew
GM fLaMeS

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
HFNHL Flames said:
Nicely done..

One Question.. how did FLA end up with the 143rd pick? I know there was some confusion as it was initially noted that CGY had traded that pick to PIT, but that CGY has actually traded pick #152. So - shouldn't pick 143 belong to CGY again?

Any idea, Rich? My best guess is a typo...

Brock, if you can confirm that you never owned this pick, perhaps what we'll do is grant Calgary the rights to Jonathan Sigalet, who was taken with pick #143.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
HFNHL Commish said:
Any idea, Rich? My best guess is a typo...

Brock, if you can confirm that you never owned this pick, perhaps what we'll do is grant Calgary the rights to Jonathan Sigalet, who was taken with pick #143.

I picked up the pick in exchange for Niklas Danielsson, from Pittsburgh. This was a trade completed just before you started working on rounds 4-7 Matt.

So I did acquire the pick, wasn't a typo or anything.

I'm not sure how Robb initially had acquired the pick however, before he traded it to me.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Brock said:
I picked up the pick in exchange for Niklas Danielsson, from Pittsburgh. This was a trade completed just before you started working on rounds 4-7 Matt.

So I did acquire the pick, wasn't a typo or anything.

I'm not sure how Robb initially had acquired the pick however, before he traded it to me.

Well that makes sense - the only problem being then that Pitt didn't have the pick to trade - lol. :biglaugh:

Well - I'm cool with coming up with a solution - there are a few possibilities - CGY could take the 143 pick (Sigalet) and the player picked with the 5th round that Pitt actually traded for from me could be had by FLA, that being the 152 pick (Butcher, Matt) - or even the opposite (if I feel generous!! ;) )

Anyway - the powers that be can work it out - and let me know!

Thanks!!

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Sorry, I gave the wrong pick to Florida when I put the trade through...I checked to see that Pitt had gotten a 5th from Calgary, but forgot it was the compensation pick.

I will leave it for Matt to decide the best way to rectify.

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
I guess the easiest thing would be to transfer the rights to Matt Butcher from Pittsburgh to Calgary. You okay with that, Matt?

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
HFNHL Commish said:
I guess the easiest thing would be to transfer the rights to Matt Butcher from Pittsburgh to Calgary. You okay with that, Matt?

Sure - that's okay with me - it seems the easiest fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->