Injury Report: Enstrom Knee Surgery

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
One thing I just looked up on Enstrom is how little points he's scored the last few seasons. When I think of him I think "50 point defenseman" but it seems he's focused more on the defensive aspect of the game the last few seasons? Or is this just because of the decreased scoring.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Nothing wrong with getting a jump on next season as this one is lost,still need him for next year while we shore up the left side.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
One thing I just looked up on Enstrom is how little points he's scored the last few seasons. When I think of him I think "50 point defenseman" but it seems he's focused more on the defensive aspect of the game the last few seasons? Or is this just because of the decreased scoring.
I would rather have a player score less points and play better defence.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
I'll rephrase that for you so you understand my post had nothing to do with Little ;)

Ehlers (winger), Armia (winger) and Josh (LHD) hurt while Ladd (winger), Perreault (winger) and Toby (LHD) out.

Also Peluso, Stuart and Clitsome.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I would rather have a player score less points and play better defence.

Oh for sure! Not saying I want to get rid of him because of that. Just curious cause in my head I think "offensive defenseman" but if he's transitioning to more of a good defensive defenseman then I'm still happy.

ellismate

Jun 9, 2015
SK
Oh for sure! Not saying I want to get rid of him because of that. Just curious cause in my head I think "offensive defenseman" but if he's transitioning to more of a good defensive defenseman then I'm still happy.

I think he was a lot more offensive when it was just him and buff in our back end. I think they're letting our right side chip in on offense and our left is staying at home

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Combination of:
Less PP TOI
Aging / less efficiency
Lowered scoring across league
Changing role

Maurice was asked about this and his answer was kinda like, "this isn't the Thrashers any more, we try to play defense now."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad