enforcer/agrivators prospects that have skill?

BuddehJuS

Nov 25, 2006
Dan Carcillo of the yotes. Has been compared to Avery in playing style only though.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

He has over 200 PIM this year and 60 points. Great guy to have on your team...not to play against. Ask Dion Phaneuf.

In Spokane we call him Derek "Flying Elbow" Dorsett though...

We used to have a guy named Myles Stoesz that alot of people thought would some day be an NHL enforcer...personally, I think he's fully useless outside of his fighting...has to be the worst skater in the league.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
How about Leo Komarov ?

I've heard he's a nuisence on the ice. He's a Leafs prospect, but I dont know much about his game? Does he have any skill whatsoever other than pissing others off. He scored some goals in the WJC, thats all I know.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
are there any out there, such as the avery's, the barnabys (back in the day), ott's, booggard's, ect...

thanks!

(see avatar) Milan Lucic... raised eyebrows when taken in the 2nd round last year, but has put up nearly a ppg in the WHL to go along with being a top5 heavyweight in that league. Is now 220pds+ and --to quote Kirk Leduke-- ''is built like a brick ****-house''.

Would destroy most of the guys listed here in a fight or open-ice hit... and can play with them too (has surprising hands around the net) and decent straight-line speed (still needs work on agility).

Lucic is the hockey-gods way of paying the Bruins back for all the ********* teams we have witnessed over the past few years.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
It still amazes me how Lucic he leads his WHL team in scoring, while also leading them in fighting majors (17). :amazed: I only wish I could see him play more often. I catch the Vancouver game or hilights on Sportsnet and obviously some of his fights on youtube. He's going to be a fan favorite in Boston for sure....

Name|Team|GP|G|A|PTS|PIM|+/-
Milan Lucic|Vancouver Giants|64|29|33|62|142|25

Last edited:

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
How about Leo Komarov ?

I've heard he's a nuisence on the ice. He's a Leafs prospect, but I dont know much about his game? Does he have any skill whatsoever other than pissing others off. He scored some goals in the WJC, thats all I know.

He's decent, but not a real top liner. At least not yet.

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
Colin Fraser is a good agitator with reasonable skill (31 points +5 in 61 games in the AHL.) He cannot fight to save his life though.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Downie, in all likelihood. He is a first class pest, but with skill that most don't realize. And he'll stand up for himself, unlike some others of his type.

ok. thats what i thought aswell. but i have only seen him in the wjc so i wanst really sure if i was way off or right about it.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Chris Stewart is a tough kid and can play when he wants to.

While I agree with you, he's no "enforcer"... Unless he turns out being a second-coming of Scott Parker, or worst, Wade Belak... But Belak was always headed this way.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Just to add another player, Johan Dahlberg of Sweden.

He's supposed to be an agitator, but with some offensive skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->