Recalled/Assigned: Emile Poirier and Keegan Kanzig to Heat

JulianHopper*

Will be interesting to see how Emile Poirier does in the AHL. Looks like he's ready to take the next step up so I think he'll do okay.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Doubt Kanzig plays much if at all. Poirier might but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't either.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
This should be good for them both. Im curious if Poirier plays next year in the AHL or if he gets sent down for another year of junior.

TheClassicK*

Has anyone seen him play this season? I've only watched him during the Young Stars tournament last year and I thought he was okay. I wonder if he's going to be another Chris Breen or something better.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Has anyone seen him play this season? I've only watched him during the Young Stars tournament last year and I thought he was okay. I wonder if he's going to be another Chris Breen or something better.

He could probably be a little better, his ceiling is likely more like a #6 than a #7. That being said, I don't think he will ever make the big club for any extended period of time, he'll just likely be an injury callup throughout his career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad