Proposal: (EMD) - [TOR) - Larson for Nylander (Shakened Not Stireed)

Doyoulikeapples*

We stole Tavares
Feb 5, 2018
Both teams need shake up.

Shaken not Stirred.

James Bond. James, Bond.

Who says no?

Not who you think.

Think About It.
You must mean buffalos nylander ? Clearly you don’t mean William for Adam Larson. If so you are fully out of your mind. Speaking of which Alex nylander for larsson isn’t bad.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
You must mean buffalos nylander ? Clearly you don’t mean William for Adam Larson. If so you are fully out of your mind. Speaking of which Alex nylander for larsson isn’t bad.

If you get some kind of bonus for collecting AHL wingers, maybe.

Hall for Larsson was bad. Eberle for Strome was bad. Larsson for Alex Nylander ? AKA the Nylander that isn’t even a good AHLer yet? That would make the rest of Chia’s deals look like he dealt Erat for Forsberg.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Values aside.......I would say the Oilers cannot afford to trade away any decent defencemen

Underdogoil

Jan 17, 2018
HF seem to think Oilers miss Eberle for some reason? He was good in regular season but did nothing in playoffs I'll take Strome over his overpriced one dimensional play any day. Strome a perfect 3rd line center going forward as long as he resigns to a decent cap hit, if not he can go too.

HockeyAnalystGenius

Jun 15, 2017
How do I do that. I will surely do that as soon as I can.

Study. Research. Read Beethoven. Listen to Classical Music. Get a Job. Stop having Sex at the Clubs with your Frat Friends. Introduce your mind. Become Smarter (if you can). Become analysis of hockey.

You are a Good Guy Oompa Loompa. I will believe in you. I will even continue to be your friend.

This is a\

\\\
\]

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Study. Research. Read Beethoven. Listen to Classical Music. Get a Job. Stop having Sex at the Clubs with your Frat Friends. Introduce your mind. Become Smarter (if you can). Become analysis of hockey.

You are a Good Guy Oompa Loompa. I will believe in you. I will even continue to be your friend.

This is a\

\\\
\]
Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I truly wish to become you one day.

Reactions: HockeyAnalystGenius

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->