Proposal: (EMD) - [TOR) - Larson for Nylander (Shakened Not Stireed)

Feb 24, 2017
disgusting. Unless Drai or McDavid are involved no way for Nylander to be in involved. AKA won't happen.
Lol!!!

Why would Edmonton severely downgrade?
Nylander is a joke compared to the oilers duo.

Hell, he’s a bit of a joke on his own team beside Marner and Matthews.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Lol!!!

Why would Edmonton severely downgrade?
Nylander is a joke compared to the oilers duo.

Hell, he’s a bit of a joke on his own team beside Marner and Matthews.

Hence why I said wont happen.

A joke? 61 points in back to back seasons as a 21 year old.

Appears the only joke here is you.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Trading Hall for Larsson was an awful deal... what you traded him for should have no baring on what you will accept for him in a trade, it’s a sunk cost. Larson also isn’t a good enough defenseman to really worry about the hole it leaves when you’re getting a top line winger, who could very well develop into a C if need be, as he’s already been counted on in that role for TO, and did quite well.

The only thing that should be keeping Edmonton is the value of the picks they’d have to give up to convince TO to do this.

That isn’t true at all. Adam Larsson is a very good top four defenceman. When he’s on his game, which is 90% of the time, he’s a top pairing defenceman.

We don’t need centres and we definitely don’t need to be blowing holes in our defence for wingers. Would we like Nylander? Sure we would, but we wouldn’t move heaven and earth to get him and there is no chance Edmonton would move Larsson++ for Nylander. No one is moving a #1 or a #2 defenceman for a guy that’s pretty one dimensional.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
That isn’t true at all. Adam Larsson is a very good top four defenceman. When he’s on his game, which is 90% of the time, he’s a top pairing defenceman.

We don’t need centres and we definitely don’t need to be blowing holes in our defence for wingers. Would we like Nylander? Sure we would, but we wouldn’t move heaven and earth to get him and there is no chance Edmonton would move Larsson++ for Nylander. No one is moving a #1 or a #2 defenceman for a guy that’s pretty one dimensional.
And Nylander value is >> than any top 4 D-man and i hate the Leafs.Larsson would not get you Nylander and trading Hall for him was a disastrous move.

Feb 24, 2017
Hence why I said wont happen.

A joke? 61 points in back to back seasons as a 21 year old.

Appears the only joke here is you.
So what nearly 20 behind Leon?

And a far cry from what either Marner or Matthews do. He’s the complimentary piece playing with drink stirrers. Softer than baby shit.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
The only way id trade larsson for nylander is if I needed a more luxuriant power quaff in my hair posse.

Strong point, however the term you want here is ‘’coif’ - though it’s pronounced the same way so I’m guessing you heard the word used somewhere.

To quaff something is to drink/chug/slam an alcoholic drink. I’m guessing the play of everyone not named Marner this series has many Toronto fans quaffing.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Strong point, however the term you want here is ‘’coif’ - though it’s pronounced the same way so I’m guessing you heard the word used somewhere.

To quaff something is to drink/chug/slam an alcoholic drink. I’m guessing the play of everyone not named Marner this series has many Toronto fans quaffing.

Queef?

Oil Spill

Net Detective
Jan 21, 2013
I'm not sure about that. At least Raycroft tied the single season win record for the Leafs. How was Reins time with the Oilers? :laugh:

That's a neat stat but he played more games than Belfour and had shootout wins on top of that, also he finished 49th in GAA and 56th in save percentage and the Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Well Rask went onto win a Vezina and a Stanley Cup. Brazil has had one good season, if he puts up a career like Rask has we can revisit which trade was worse.

Mar 26, 2010
As bad as Toronto's D is, keep Larson far away... he is awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad