Elmira Mammoth?

Checkers Hockey

Veni, vidi, vici
Last exchanges on this topic in this forum are in this old thread. You were a prominent participant near the waning posts. So we all though YOU knew WTF was going on. :huh:
Yes, a thread that hasn't been active since June will tell me what's happening with the team now.:rolleyes: My guess would be that if I had wanted to know what was going on with the Mammoth three months ago as opposed to today, I would have referred to that thread rather than posting this question. Please do learn to read.

• Wow
Reactions: jabberoski

Checkers Hockey

Veni, vidi, vici
I'll make you a deal: As soon as you do learn to recognize a joke when presented.
So you jokingly criticized me for asking a question? Sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
:thumbu:

• Haha
Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The OP appears to have very high expectations for a new team in a notoriously disorganized hockey league. However, their website does contain the basic operations-related content typically available with more than a month remaining before their inaugural season starts: a regular season schedule of games, and an early roster of players plus head coach. That roster list won't be pared down until the team's hockey ops staff (which may be the head coach alone based on FPHL precedence) is able to determine the subset of players still available & suitable to retain. Hockey Shift is a new web management company engaged by the League for all teams, and their "under construction" product for Elmira can only reflect content that the team has provided to date. Organizational silence does not mean no progress is being made. It could just mean that the team has higher priorities right now than publishing a complete web-based picture of the sausage-making process required to get the club on the ice in matching uniforms & with minimum equipment & all on the bus (or other transportation mode) to Binghamton by Friday morning October 14th. I hope that's serious enough.

Last edited:

Checkers Hockey

Veni, vidi, vici
The OP appears to have very high expectations for a new team in a notoriously disorganized hockey league.
So it's totally unreasonable to expect a single-A team to update their Facebook page once in a while? All the other FPHL teams, including Motor City, seem to have their sh*t together in regard to social media.
I hope that's serious enough.
Look, I understand if serious questions are too much for you to handle and that it's easier to respond with something simpleminded. And, tbh, you didn't have to respond at all. Shame on me for thinking I could ask questions here without worrying about what the peanut gallery thinks.

Reactions: JMCx4

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
So it's totally unreasonable to expect a single-A team to update their Facebook page once in a while? All the other FPHL teams, including Motor City, seem to have their sh*t together in regard to social media.

Look, I understand if serious questions are too much for you to handle and that it's easier to respond with something simpleminded. And, tbh, you didn't have to respond at all. Shame on me for thinking I could ask questions here without worrying about what the peanut gallery thinks.
in all honesty.... most posters here are more in tune with the ECHL rather than the SPHL after watching Elmira crash and burn under corrupt ownership in the ECHL...

Reactions: Checkers Hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad