May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
1. Eller
2. Hjalmarsson
3. Andersson

Eller 800 GP 312P
Hjalmarsson 100 GP 16P
Andersson 0G 0P

Doesnt look good that Andersson will even come over at all becuase he likes it so much over in Sweden.

Eller is better then Hjalmarsson by a few miles. And Eller is willing to play in the NHl more than Hjalmarsson.

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
1. Eller
2. Hjalmarsson
3. Andersson

Eller 800 GP 312P
Hjalmarsson 100 GP 16P
Andersson 0G 0P

Doesnt look good that Andersson will even come over at all becuase he likes it so much over in Sweden.

Eller is better then Hjalmarsson by a few miles. And Eller is willing to play in the NHl more than Hjalmarsson.

not sure I believe that Andresson will never come over........he was at the draft and was absolutely thrilled to be drafted by the wings.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
How would you draft this players?
1 Eller
2 Hjalmarsson
3 Andersson

Who do you think would produce more points in the NHL?
1 Eller
2 Hjalmarsson
3 Andersson

gotta agree with this, allthough the homer in me says andersson all the way:p:

at least i HOPE he turns out better then the other two.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
To be fair, I am very high on all three of them, Eller and Hjalmarsson are my two favourite player in this year draft and IMO both are 1st round talent.

yeah, i like all those guys a lot too. andersson also had a fair chanse at being a first rounder. i think it was an easy pick in the third round.

bullocks

Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
1. Eller
2. Hjalmarsson
3. Andersson

Eller 800 GP 312P
Hjalmarsson 100 GP 16P
Andersson 0G 0P

funny thing is, andersson said he's ecstatic to be chosen by detroit because their his favourite hockey team and zetterberg is his favourite player. but ur right, he won't come over. :shakehead

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
well, I haven't seen Eller play, so I won't comment on him. From the one game when I saw Hjalmarsson and Andersson (and Backlund) I would prefer Andersson. He just does everything really well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad