eliteprospects.com no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duff88

May 7, 2002
Eliteprospects was definitely one of the greatest hockey websites out there, it's sad that it won't be updated anymore.

Anyway, thanks to all the members of their staff, which provided us great informations about swedish prospects!

:handclap:

Omniscient Gadfly

Apr 6, 2003
Visit site
one of the best hockey websites on the 'net. thanks to all eliteprospects staff for their work over the years.

i guess its time for the swedish-english dictionary and 'dagbladet' :banghead:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Great site and great job done by all. Thanks Johan for the work you and your staff did, and for all your help with answering questions about Hab prospects/players. Sorry to see the site go. :clap: :cheers:

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
:cry: wow not good at all..THANKS TO THE WITERS FOR THEIR EFFORTS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS!!!! :handclap: was a great site and hoped some other countries would follow suit... maybe we can kidnap their writers to write a bit here sometimes ;)

Billy Ocean

Aug 3, 2004
www.tsn.ca
Predatore said:
thanks guys, your comments are greatly appreciated :)

Happy Holidays!
You're the one who was in charge of eliteprospects? Nice job, my friend. You ran a great site.

Best of wishes, and have a Merry Christmas. :)

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Predatore said:

Happy Holidays!

Any Chance this is just temporary Johan ??

I can do without Hockey but not your site for very long ..

Damn you Bettman and your lockout .. If you had any part in this unfortunate situation ..

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Predatore said:

Happy Holidays!

Timing is real bad Johan

Steen has been the #1 prospect on your web site for 2 years now .. Then last week you move Henrik Lundqvist (G) and Niklas Kronwall ahead of him and then fold the site .. :p:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
The Messenger said:
Any Chance this is just temporary Johan ??

I can do without Hockey but not your site for very long ..

Damn you Bettman and your lockout .. If you had any part in this unfortunate situation ..

I don't really see the site coming back in its usual form anytime this season, but I am not excluding the possibility for it to come alive in the future again. I am afraid I can't give you a more detailed answer.

Thanks again, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad