OT: El Lounge-o Partie XLII: New Year, New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I pulled a Zaide tonight.

Remember when I was worried about a potential "cohesion" activity with my final project team last semester.

Well today we had a meeting with a "team coordonator" (obligatory at Poly, it's one of those HR people that makes sure teams go well and all, you know...) and the leader asked us a couple days ago if we wanted to go to a resto/bar after it for that purpose.

I never answered anything. In fact, I completely ignored it and was looking at my phone whenever talks about this came up during our meeting.

Then, when we were leaving school, technically to go to that restaurant, I ~vanished~ without saying anything.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal

Remember when I was worried about a potential "cohesion" activity with my final project team last semester.

Well today we had a meeting with a "team coordonator" (obligatory at Poly, it's one of those HR people that makes sure teams go well and all, you know...) and the leader asked us a couple days ago if we wanted to go to a resto/bar after it for that purpose.

I never answered anything. In fact, I completely ignored it and was looking at my phone whenever talks about this came up during our meeting.

Then, when we were leaving school, technically to go to that restaurant, I ~vanished~ without saying anything.

I am speechless.

I am without speech.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal

C'correct, j'pense pas qu'ils s'en sont apperçus

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad