Eklund's Plea for Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm not sure if anyone has been over at Eklund's site lately, but the guy now has summoned up the gall to start up some kind of subscription service. Yes, for a minimum ten dollar donation you too can get worthless, err, I mean insider news from the upcoming talks. Any donation above ten dollars, he tells us in his best Sally Struthers voice, will go to youth hockey programs. (Sure, buddy.)

Anyone with an ounce of dignity would have gone into hiding after making one useless prediction after another, but not this guy. I guess if David Koresh, Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Bakker can have followers right up to the end, this guy can have them also. Anyone who gives money to this clown, however, must also still be waiting for their money to arrive from Nigeria...

SedinFan*

why is there even a topic? If you don't read his stuff, who cares, obviously by the way you are reacting, you read his stuff. If you aren't interested, don't post anything about him.

Personally, I read his blog for entertainment purposes, I take nothing out of it, however many of you do, and you get angry at him. Now, that's pathetic.

kerrly

May 16, 2004
Regina
I think this speaks far more of the people who will (possibly) pay for a subscription to this hack job. Yes, he is still a tool and he's suckered in his group of followers and is now trying to exploit them. Its now time to pass around the cult collection dish. Ridiculous.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
All "If you dont like it then dont read it comments" aside...

He started off with asking people to click the ads.

Then he set up an online shop for shirts, sucking people in with the ever popular "Eklund is a Fraud" T-Shirt.

Now he is hiring writers, and they get "inside information". I thought this inside information couldnt be shared because it would be dangerous to the process? Or some other BS like that.

This guy has just made a SUCKER of anyone who bought a Shirt from him, or wasted any money on him, somehow.

I feel like punching him for making me waste time to write this. :biglaugh:

Thornton97

Nov 18, 2004
Carrollton, TX
He is a genius actually. Just think of how many folks are other there that bought a shirt, clicked on his ads, or are even making an addition to the "Eklund Hockey Fund"

hahahaha

Timmy

Feb 2, 2005
Thornton97 said:
He is a genius actually. Just think of how many folks are other there that bought a shirt, clicked on his ads, or are even making an addition to the "Eklund Hockey Fund"

hahahaha

...and when the lockout ended, a fifteen-year old boy in Akron, Ohio, stumbled out of his basement with nothing on but nacho crumbs and Star Wars boxers, blinking stupidly in the harsh light of day and muttering, "Is it over? It can't be, it just cant,"...

And thus, the legend that was Eklund broke down in his mothers apron. For it was truly over.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Timmy said:
...and when the lockout ended, a fifteen-year old boy in Akron, Ohio, stumbled out of his basement with nothing on but nacho crumbs and Star Wars boxers, blinking stupidly in the harsh light of day and muttering, "Is it over? It can't be, it just cant,"...

And thus, the legend that was Eklund broke down in his mothers apron. For it was truly over.

:biglaugh:

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
Timmy said:

this has south park esipide written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad