Eklund Comes Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
http://hockeyrumors.blogspot.com/

Newest Eklund mentions this thread. Eklund comes to HF!

"I also was rather amused seeing the HFBoards link. "Eklund comes clean" I am writing a story as Eklund, I'm afraid that it will out me. I'm afraiid that some other journalist might figure out who I am as a result, and then Eklund will be out of business. As long as my identity isn't revealed by outside sources I will still be privy to some leaks, and this "Hockey Rumors" blog will continue. I am not going anywhere as long as I have info to type. I will not stay here and make stuff up. That I promise you."

Hemooli

Jan 25, 2005
www.csfbl.com
go kim johnsson said:
http://hockeyrumors.blogspot.com/

Newest Eklund mentions this thread. Eklund comes to HF!

"I also was rather amused seeing the HFBoards link. "Eklund comes clean" I am writing a story as Eklund, I'm afraid that it will out me. I'm afraiid that some other journalist might figure out who I am as a result, and then Eklund will be out of business. As long as my identity isn't revealed by outside sources I will still be privy to some leaks, and this "Hockey Rumors" blog will continue. I am not going anywhere as long as I have info to type. I will not stay here and make stuff up. That I promise you."

He's been to these boards for quite a while now. Check the older thread, "Hats Off to Chelios" from January 25th. Chances are, he's been here since long before even that.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
neelynugs said:
:lol: :lol:

"You are an obsession
I cannot sleep
I am a possession
Unopened at your feet
There is no balance
No equality
Be still
I will not accept defeat"

Bruins fans UNITED! Cute

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
FLYLine4LIFE said:
Bruins fans UNITED! Cute

You betcha. We have a confession to make. Bruwinz, neelynugs, and I are the writers "Eklund". I, Lady Rhian, wrote the post about Goodenow, and Bruwinz and neelynugs wrote the rest (the November blogs were written by our beloved neelynugs, bless his heart).

We told you we would come out, and because you're all special people here, we're letting you in on this inside information a day earlier. Thanks for your support, and keep reading, folks. We're having as much fun as you are. :lol:

Next rumor: Bettman steps down on Wednesday due to "personal problems" Be sure to read all about it tommorrow night.....

Last edited:

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Lady Rhian said:
You betcha. We have a confession to make. Bruwinz, neelynugs, and I are the writers "Eklund". I , Lady Rhian, wrote the post about Goodenow, and Bruwinz and neelynugs wrote the rest (the November blogs were written by our beloved neelynugs, bless his heart).

Oh pleaseeeeeee..... Eklund's real name is Dustin Rose. He was the greatest prospect to come along in the last century. His career ended tragically due to severe knee and shoulder injuries suffered while simultanously wrestling a grizzly bear with one arm, and reeling in a great white whale with the other. The bear and whale heads are proudly mounted in the loghouse over his desk where he toils at his new career in journalism.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Buffaloed said:
Oh pleaseeeeeee..... Eklund's real name is Dustin Rose. He was the greatest prospect to come along in the last century. His career ended tragically due to severe knee and shoulder injuries suffered while simultanously wrestling a grizzly bear with one arm, and reeling in a great white whale with the other. The bear and whale heads are proudly mounted in the loghouse over his desk where he toils at his new career in journalism.

Another rumor proven false. None of us own a log house, sorry.

Nordik_19

Dec 18, 2002
Québec
Visit site
What is up again with all the Eklund's bashing here :dunno: The guy post rumors that are about hockey and that's it. Now there's a rule about blog but still people are bashing the guy. I don't know about you but I'd rather read his optimism about a sport that I like than some stupidity regarding Eklund. If you don't believe him stop reading his blog and more than that stop posting about him. This is a forum of hockey so let's continue the hockey talking !!!

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Nordik_19 said:
What is up again with all the Eklund's bashing here :dunno: The guy post rumors that are about hockey and that's it. Now there's a rule about blog but still people are bashing the guy. I don't know about you but I'd rather read his optimism about a sport that I like than some stupidity regarding Eklund. If you don't believe him stop reading his blog and more than that stop posting about him. This is a forum of hockey so let's continue the hockey talking !!!

I hear you, at least it is a fun read, mostly filled with hope. No different than the other media outlets going back and forth with their rumors. Personally, I find the mystery behind it fun, but I guess I'm in the minority. :)

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Nordik_19 said:

Because Flyline has the intelligence of your average dung beetle. It is very simple for him to make one line, moronic comments. He has it down to a science. Let him be, he finally found something he can do well........be an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->