PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Roberto Luongo said:
Soderbarg

Crosby or Ovechkin :)
Well, I know that I'm gonna take an insane amount of heat for this,

Ovechkin.

Because Ovechkin is bigger, has produced against grown men and has all the tools to be a star in the NHL right now.

Crosby will prolly be a superstar, very likely better than Ovechkin, but Crosby will be especially marked by players in the NHL making it tougher on him. He's a great talent though.

Right now Ovechkin. We'll wait an see. Sure, Crosby's been great in the Q and has all the skill in the world, but Ovechkin has proved himself against men, while Crosby has not, not that he has had the chance to do so. It's just that remember Alex Daigle? High scoring Q sensation. Crosby has a better attitiude, but be cautious of the Q. I'm not doubting Crosby's insane talent, but I am so high on Ovechkin.

How about:

Anthony Stewart or Jeff Carter?

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
PanthersRule said:

Ovechkin.

Because Ovechkin is bigger, has produced against grown men and has all the tools to be a star in the NHL right now.

Crosby will prolly be a superstar, very likely better than Ovechkin, but Crosby will be especially marked by players in the NHL making it tougher on him. He's a great talent though.

Right now Ovechkin. We'll wait an see. Sure, Crosby's been great in the Q and has all the skill in the world, but Ovechkin has proved himself against men, while Crosby has not, not that he has had the chance to do so. It's just that remember Alex Daigle? High scoring Q sensation. Crosby has a better attitiude, but be cautious of the Q. I'm not doubting Crosby's insane talent, but I am so high on Ovechkin.

How about:

Jeff Carter :D

Hug Ben Laf

#86 #10 #13
Mar 22, 2002
Im the guy next door
PanthersRule said:

Ovechkin.

How about:

Ofcourse I remember Daigle... but I also remember Lemieux, Lafleur, Bossy, LaFontaine and Savard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad