Proposal: Eichel to CGY

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
The difference between Eichel and Monahan is almost offset by the one between Hamilton and Ristolainen.... And you have Calgary adding a first and Fox? Seems too much for me.

Plus I'm pretty sure Buffalo wouldn't move Eichel at all.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
The difference between Eichel and Monahan is almost offset by the one between Hamilton and Ristolainen.... And you have Calgary adding a first and Fox? Seems too much for me.

Eichel is MUCH better than Monahan. It’s not even close. And I say that with no disrespect intended to Monahan, but the only thing holding Eichel back from being a legitimate superstar in this league is health.

The gap between him and Monahan is far more significant than Hamilton and Risto - JMO.

Calgary is not exactly swimming in draft picks either, just FYI. The pick is a 2019 first at earliest.

Last edited:

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver

Not sure if serious...

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Maybe I may be a bit off here but what will BUF/CGY have to add to make this more fair ? I Think this deal would help both teams

BUF
Eichel
Risto

CGY
Monahan
Hamilton
1st
Adam Fox
Calgary fan I assume?
That's horrible for Buffalo, not to mention Calgary doesn't have a 1st...

Raymoondo

Leafs Cup 2021
Apr 9, 2013
Toronto
I don’t know I think Buffalo could really benefit from this! The other poster also said CGY was overpaying and I kind of agree on that this would stack Buffalo up for a new rebuild.
Trading away their franchise center for a pretty good center for a decent prospect and a first isn't really the direction you need to go for a rebuild lol

Reactions: umbertovanek

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Eichel won’t leave buffalo for at least 3-4 more seasons. He will be here through several more years and if everything goes wrong maybe he leave in 3 years. But I wouldn’t bet on it

Reactions: El Cohiba

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad