Prospect Info: Edmonton Prospect Watch

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Sup gang,

Here is my 2016/17 Season Highlights video for Jesse Puljujarvi.

It only features his AHL production.

I will also post this in the Puljujarvi thread for discussion.

Here is a link to the video.

Edmonton Prospect Watch

Later today I will post more season highlight videos for some of the other Condors players.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
What are your thoughts on Reinhart making the jump next season?

I'm perfectly fine with him being our 6/7 D next year. He will have to earn it though.

I don't think Oilers fans should giv up on him. He may also be taken in the expansion draft which would be unfortunate, but compared to what other teams may lose, it wouldn't be that bad.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Hey gang,

Just put up a new video.

Shift by Shift for Ethan Bear. I highly recommend this one. You can get a really good look at his game at both ends of the ice.

I will post it in the Bear thread for discussion.

LINK

In case you missed it in the FA thread, here is my season highlight video for Spencer Foo.

I know he hasn't signed here yet, but I wanted Oiler fans to get a look at who we may be signing.

LINK

-----------------------------------------------------------------
All the videos and more can be found here:

EDMONTON PROSPECT WATCH

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Hey guys,

I haven't posted a ton of stuff lately, I was, like most of you, caught up in the playoffs. I will be posting more stuff over the next few weeks as we enter the offseason.

To start off...

Here is my 2016/17 Season Highlights video for Ryan Mantha.

I will also post this in the Mantha signing thread for discussion.

This video and more can be found here:

EDMONTON PROSPECT WATCH

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Hey guys,

I haven't posted a ton of stuff lately, I was, like most of you, caught up in the playoffs. I will be posting more stuff over the next few weeks as we enter the offseason.

To start off...

Here is my 2016/17 Season Highlights video for Ryan Mantha.

I will also post this in the Mantha signing thread for discussion.

EDMONTON PROSPECT WATCH

Nice!

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Mantha's raw offensive tools are definitely impressive. Cannon of a shot, great vision, pretty good hands and forward skating. If he can continue to improve his physicality, lateral and backwards skating, and defensive positioning he could be a steal.

I'm very pleased with the crop of Dmen we have in the system. I think between Mantha, Jones, Bear, Paigin, and Marino we're going to get at least one very good Dman who brings some quality offence to the table.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I think this one will be pretty popular.

Here is my 2016/17 Season Highlights video for Caleb Jones.

I will also post this in the Jones signing thread for discussion.

EDMONTON PROSPECT WATCH

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
^

Having a small/weird issue with the Jones video. Hopefully it's resolved quickly.

EDIT:

So the video is good now.

The video got flagged by YouTube for violating the "Community Guidelines" for containing inappropriate content. Which means videos containing graphic violence, nudity or dangerous content...

I have no clue why it was flagged I haven't had an issue with any other video.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

0ilerman

The King
Mar 17, 2008
Capital City
Spencer foo highlights were pretty exciting to watch. Didn't know he was an Edmonton kid - seems like the oilers have a great chance at signing him

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Hey guys,

Haven't posted anything in a while. Kinda got sick of hockey for a bit once the Oilers got bounced, needed a break.

Im back, hoping to put out a few videos this week leading up to the draft. Once the draft is done I hope to blast out some content on our draftees.

Anyways,

Here is my 2017 WJC Highlights video for Aapeli Rasanen.

I will also post this in the Rasanen thread for discussion.

EDMONTON PROSPECT WATCH

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Hey gang,

Planned on posting these two videos earlier, but had a copyright problem with one of them. So i had to find another way to upload it.

It seems to work on dailymotion.com.

Anyways,

Here is my Shift-by-Shift for Jesse Puljujarvi from the World Championship and my Season Highlights (Oilers) also for Jesse.

Enjoy.

Here is the link for the Shift-by-Shift:

Shift by Shift | Jesse Puljujarvi | May. 8th, 2017

Cant figure out how to embed dailymotion videos so if anyone can help that would be great.

And here is the Season Highlights:

Thanks.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I'm curious Mozes, are you planning on making prospect videos during the summer on the guys the Oilers draft this year? Would be pretty neat to have, and something to kill the boredom until hockey is back.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I'm curious Mozes, are you planning on making prospect videos during the summer on the guys the Oilers draft this year? Would be pretty neat to have, and something to kill the boredom until hockey is back.

I plan on putting out Season Highlight videos (if I can find enough quality clips) of every guy we draft (or trade for). As well I hope to do Shift-by-Shift videos for some of them, although that one will be more of a luck thing if I have one of thier games recorded.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
I second that. These videos are awesome!

You deserve a medallion of some kind. :D

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
-----ANNOUNCEMENT-----

tonSqlx.jpg

------------------------------------------
Subscribe on YouTube: HERE

Follow me on Twitter: HERE

Hey gang,

Just wanted to update HFOil on my prospect project "Edmonton Prospect Watch". I've been working on streamlining the process of bringing Oilers fans these videos, as well as a much needed update to the look of the channel (see above ^). With the new format, updates will come almost daily, starting with Penticton.

I'd like to announce that I started a Twitter account for the videos. I will funnel all videos and prospect info through that feed. I may also add my own personal opinions, but I want to get a feel for things first.

I will also be compiling season highlight videos for every single player within our organization, even on the big club. This will be much easier to do as the season goes on, instead of gathering everything at the end of the year as I did last year.

I would really appreciate a follow on Twitter and a sub on YouTube. It will also be easier for you guys to follow all the videos, as I won't be posting every video on HFOil. I will only be posting the big videos here.

I'm always looking for feedback, so if there is something you'd like to see more or something I can do better, please let me know.

One question I'd have is do people want/enjoy the Shift-by-Shift videos?

Finally thanks to everyone who's already subscribed or followed, this thing is already more popular than I thought it would be!!

Subscribe on YouTube: HERE

Follow me on Twitter: HERE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->