BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Comcast better not be 30 seconds behind the play again tonight

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
To nights game is the type of game that defines the character of the player and the team.

Winners step up in these situations

Reactions: Johnny4778

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Is it wrong that I spent half my session today talking about the B's with my therapist? On a professional basis we both agreed that getting the puck out of the zone would significantly improve my mental health.
zzbb.png

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
In regards to a 7 game series, between 1946 and 1986 the SOX lost the 7th game of the 4 WS's they were involved in.
A good cure for that in this PO series is for the BRUINS to win before a 7th game.

A note: Since 2004 the SOX have won all 4 appearances in the WS with a record of 16-3.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
My boy Lauko playing right? He hits everything and will drop gloves to if any of those supposed tough guys want to fight.

4th line as good as it can be on paper now for this series. Expect Lauko to be called for 1-2 penalties just like last season, especially with the NHL warning.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
They let teams like Florida get away with all their antics and antagonism, but get upset when teams respond. If they don’t want the response, call the antagonist too. It’s really not hard to figure out, but they obviously want the first part.

This was exactly how last postseason went, until the ridiculous double standard vanished in the Vegas series and Florida immediately wilted into tantrum throwing children.

Reactions: SPV and BMC

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
This was exactly how last postseason went, until the ridiculous double standard vanished in the Vegas series and Florida immediately wilted into tantrum throwing children.

So true. The league let them get away with everything up to the final then they had to play a different style, couldn’t, whined about it to no avail, went home in second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad