Series Talk: ECSF-Florida Panthers vs Boston Bruins (FLA leads 3-2)

Who wins and in how many games

• Cats in 4

Votes: 28 4.6%
  • Cats in 5

Votes: 180 29.9%
  • Cats in 6

Votes: 221 36.7%
  • Cats in 7

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • Bruins in 4

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Bruins in 5

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Bruins in 6

Votes: 59 9.8%
  • Bruins in 7

Votes: 52 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
1) Panthers are clearly the better team through four games.
2) Bennett is a dirty POS. This isn't a one-off.
3) Marchand has a history and is a little prick, but it was a dirty play.
4) Florida fans would be outraged if that was Barkov or Reinhart. Stop that bullshit.

All these things can be true.
And it was GI

Reactions: wintersej

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
Bruins fans asking Bennett to fight one of their players should be careful what they wish for. Odds are not in their favor. If he decides it’s time to dance, another Bruin will be knocked out. The one punch man is being merciful keeping his gloves on.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Last night the AVS/Stars may have been the most decent officiated game this playoffs. Not incredible, but passable if you had 20/180 vision.

The Oiler/Nucks series officiating has been crap. Player Safety , atrocious, non-existent. When an opposing player crosschecks another in the throat while smiling? Ya, 2 games for the crosscheck and another for the smile.

Tons of missed calls but yup, make sure the puck over the glass delay of game called:thumbu:

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Imagine averaging 16 shots a game in a playoff series and acting like the refs are the reason you're losing.

Boston has no showed this entire series. The only reason they won game 1 was rust from the Panthers AND they were trying new lines they rarely use to try and.....throw the Bruins off. Turns out they're dogshit and you don't even need that kind of strat against a smooth brain like Montgomery.

Bruins have folded faster than me at a Vegas poker table. I'd be so disappointed in my team's effort if I was a Bruins fan. I know I felt like that after the Panthers got swept by Tampa a few years back.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Imagine averaging 16 shots a game in a playoff series and acting like the refs are the reason you're losing.

Boston has no showed this entire series. The only reason they won game 1 was rust from the Panthers AND they were trying new lines they rarely use to try and.....throw the Bruins off. Turns out they're dogshit and you don't even need that kind of strat against a smooth brain like Montgomery.

Bruins have folded faster than me at a Vegas poker table. I'd be so disappointed in my team's effort if I was a Bruins fan. I know I felt like that after the Panthers got swept by Tampa a few years back.
Even strength goals are 8-7 in the series. Special teams and "unfortunate breaks" are killing em.

• Haha
Reactions: RogerRoger

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa

Bruins deserve where they are at agreed they were sitting back on that 2-0 lead and the panthers were bound to score at some point.

However we have a legitimate gripe with the refs the GI and subsequent penalty shifted the ice in the panthers favor. The bruins aren’t good enough to come back from that.

The fact that Bennet did punch Marchand yet footage didn’t show that until a day later is ridiculous as well. When your team is the underdog with limited talent losing your captain to a cheap shot that the refs and the league ignored is going to have an affect on the series as well.

• Haha

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Bennett is averaging over a point a game for the playoffs, he is living rent free in Beantown. The 70's called and wants their tactics back.... Going up against a knuckle dragger is not a fair trade-off.

Perhaps you all my get your wish if a point a game player attempts to bring a receipt...........

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Bennett is averaging over a point a game for the playoffs, he is living rent free in Beantown. The 70's called and wants their tactics back.... Going up against a knuckle dragger is not a fair trade-off.

Perhaps you all my get your wish if a point a game player attempts to bring a receipt...........
Agreed, they'd probably lose if he dropped the gloves. Can't run that risk.

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Bruins fans asking Bennett to fight one of their players should be careful what they wish for. Odds are not in their favor. If he decides it’s time to dance, another Bruin will be knocked out. The one punch man is being merciful keeping his gloves on.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Over the volcano

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
LOL Maroon is willing to go with anybody, I’m not really sure what point you think you’re making.
Of course he would fight anyone, that is the only reason he is in the lineup, no one in our top 6 would risk an injury or putting the team at a disadvantage to dance with him.

Maroon was almost in tears, pleading he IS trying... Hopefully tonight we can take his heavy burden away.

Reactions: Ratsreign

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Nobody escapes justice. There will be a time when he gets his and judging from the first part of your post, my guess that your "zen" attitude will magically disappear when then that happens.

lol.
Again…WTF??

Well good for him for winning fights against guys like… checks notes… Hampus Lindholm. Congrats I guess.
Check…notes…again. You’ll…find..other…opponents.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
You don't think Jacob Trouba & Josh Manson are good fighters?
He tuned up Sergachev just this past year, giving up 4 inches and 40 pounds...

Everyone has access to the Hockey Fights DB, but this is the narrative thrown out there. They say he picks his spots, and he should, he is more valuable on the ice then off it, which is the only reason Bruins fans want to see him do it. Unless they clearly instigate the fight, why would he go against these shmoes? Plus he has a left hand injury. He already did what he needed to do without the need for fake staged fights.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Nobody escapes justice. There will be a time when he gets his and judging from the first part of your post, my guess that your "zen" attitude will magically disappear when then that happens.

lol.
Who made him pay in Toronto last season? No one escapes justice he says...

Must've caught him outside the arena and it was never reported in the media, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad